Funny Comic Illustrates The Differences Between Lust & Love
Love and lust are two completely different things. Animator and illustrator Karina Farek decided to show us why. The following comic will make you smile but also realize the differences between couples in lust and couples in love.
This series was created by Karina Farek and commissioned by College Humor.
- 10 Heartwarming Sketches About Love and Romance by Zac Retz!
- Korean Artist Beautifully Captures What Real Love Truly Looks Like
- Husband’s Illustrations For Wife Capture Love At Its Simplest
- Funny & Heartwarming Illustrations About Love By A Husband
- Honest Comics About How Differently Society Treats Dads Vs. Moms
- 19 Pregnancy Troubles Illustrated In The Most Hilarious Way
- Sweet Pictures Illustrating Dads With Their Little Daughters
- Artist’s Illustrations Depict The Ridiculous Expectations Women Deal With Every Day
- Funny Comic Illustrates The Nightly Routine Of Every Married Couple
- Amazing Video Describes The Meaning Of Love In Life
- 21 Funny Dads Who Are Definitely Nailing This Whole Parenting Thing. #8 Is Just Brilliant!
- True Love VS. Toxic Love: 14 Core Differences
- Why Modern Relationships Are Falling Apart So Easily Today
- What Happens When People Realize How Their Loved Ones Rate Them
- Why Readers, Scientifically, Are The Best People To Fall In Love With
- 8 crazy symptoms of being in love
- 10 Signs Of True Love
- This Hilarious Short Animated Film Shows Exactly What Happens In Your Mind When You Meet Your Crush
- The Pain Of Being In Love With Someone You Can Never Be With
- Social Science Says Lasting Relationships Come Down To 2 Basic Traits
- Signs That Your Relationship Can Last
- 9 Good Signs That You’re In The Right Relationship
- When You’re In A Good Relationship, You Learn These 10 Things
- 10 Signs You Have Found Your Soulmate
- 60 + 1 Heart-Warming Historical Pictures That Illustrate Love During War
Funny Comic Illustrates The Differences Between Lust & Love Reviewed by Κατερίνα Παπακυριακοπούλου on 11:33 PM Rating: