This Hilarious Short Animated Film Shows Exactly What Happens In Your Mind When You Meet Your Crush
Have you ever wondered what actually is going on in your mind when you are on a date? This is how our brain works when we go on a date to meet our crush.
It's interesting how our left-brain and right-brain function when it comes to making decisions and taking actions. Most of you may already know that the left-brain controls our rational thinking, it tells us to be logical and well-planned; the right-brain is more about our emotions and creativity.
Obviously, there's no better or worse between both brains as we need both of them to live. If however we're of the extreme of either brain, things may not be able to work out the way we want. Therefore, a 'peaceful balance' between the brains is the key to success.
Source: The Cgbros
- Research Mapping Human Emotions Shows Strong Mind Body Connection
- 5 Things Everyone Should Know About Introverts
- 6 Signs You Could Be a Highly Sensitive Person
- 7 Ways to Better Listen to Your Intuition
- 10 Things You Can Do Every Day To Benefit Your Brain
- 15 Simple Ways To Supercharge Your Brain
- What happens to our brains when we exercise and how it makes us happier
- 10 Simple Things You Can Do Today That Will Make You Happier, Backed By Science
- 13 things mentally strong people don’t do
- 15 Things Highly Confident People Don’t Do
- 15 Things to Stop Doing to Yourself
- 21 Habits of Happy People
- 99 Interesting Quotes That Will Change How You See The World
- You Are Free To Make Choices In Life But You Are Not Free From The Consequences Of Those Choices
This Hilarious Short Animated Film Shows Exactly What Happens In Your Mind When You Meet Your Crush Reviewed by Truth Seeker on 8:39 PM Rating: