South Korean artist Andrew Hou has been trying for the last 6 years to explain what he feels for his wife. He found the way through art by illustrating some really amazing pictures.
It all began with sweet illutrations that he used to send to his girlfriend via SMS – he thought that it was more simple to express his emotions visually than verbally. Later, Andrew named his series “HJ-story” after his wife’s Korean name initials. At the beginning, it was meant to be just a personal blog but, thanks to one of the artist’s friends, the word spread out and Andrew has gained many followers since.
Finally, the loving couple married in 2013, but Andrew still illustrates their romantic everyday moments.
More info: HJ-Story.com | Facebook | Tumblr | Twitter
- Funny Comic Illustrates The Nightly Routine Of Every Married Couple
- Amazing Video Describes The Meaning Of Love In Life
- True Love VS. Toxic Love: 14 Core Differences
- Why Modern Relationships Are Falling Apart So Easily Today
- What Happens When People Realize How Their Loved Ones Rate Them
- 10 Heartwarming Sketches About Love and Romance by Zac Retz!
- Korean Artist Beautifully Captures What Real Love Truly Looks Like
- Why Readers, Scientifically, Are The Best People To Fall In Love With
- 8 crazy symptoms of being in love
- 10 Signs Of True Love
- This Hilarious Short Animated Film Shows Exactly What Happens In Your Mind When You Meet Your Crush
- The Pain Of Being In Love With Someone You Can Never Be With
- Social Science Says Lasting Relationships Come Down To 2 Basic Traits
- Signs That Your Relationship Can Last
- 9 Good Signs That You’re In The Right Relationship
- When You’re In A Good Relationship, You Learn These 10 Things
- 10 Signs You Have Found Your Soulmate
- 60 + 1 Heart-Warming Historical Pictures That Illustrate Love During War