When you think about how love is portrayed, you probably think about the first child being born or a wedding day. You may even picture a 50th anniversary! But the unsung heroes of the long term love are those little gestures that make love so full and rich. A Korean artist named “Puuung” wants to bring it all to the forefront.
“Love is something that everybody can relate to. And Love comes in ways that we can easily overlook in our daily lives. So, I try to find the meaning of love in our daily lives and make it into artwork,” she writes.
Puuung reminds us that the little things really do matter.
Source: Pulptastic via Higher Perspectives
- Famous Western Fairytales Get An Eastern Makeover By Korean Artist
- “Where there is love there is life!” -Mahatma Gandhi
- John Lennon's "Imagine", made into a beautiful comic.
- What Albert Einstein Taught Us About Love
- 8 crazy symptoms of being in love
- This Hilarious Short Animated Film Shows Exactly What Happens In Your Mind When You Meet Your Crush
- Brain Scans Show The Real Impact Love Has On A Child’s Brain
- What Self-Love Means: 20+ Ways to be Good to Yourself
- Research Mapping Human Emotions Shows Strong Mind Body Connection
- The Effect Of Positive Emotions On Our Health
- Social Science Says Lasting Relationships Come Down To 2 Basic Traits
- 18 Signs That You're In A Happy Relationship
- 20 Powerful Secrets to Meaningful Relationships
- Signs That Your Relationship Can Last
- 5 things you should do for yourself before getting into a relationship
- 5 Signs You’re in a Toxic or Draining Relationship
- 9 Good Signs That You’re In The Right Relationship
- When You’re In A Good Relationship, You Learn These 10 Things
- 10 Toxic Relationships Mentally Strong People Avoid
- 10 Signs You Have Found Your Soulmate
- The Four Types Of Friends According To The Buddha