Have you wondered why politicians aren't what they used to be, why governments seem unable to solve real problems? Economist Yanis Varoufakis, the former Minister of Finance for Greece, says that it's because you can be in politics today but not be in power — because real power now belongs to those who control the economy. He believes that the mega-rich and corporations are cannibalizing the political sphere, causing financial crisis. In this talk, hear his dream for a world in which capital and labor no longer struggle against each other, "one that is simultaneously libertarian, Marxist and Keynesian."
- Stephen Hawking Says We Should Really Be Scared Of Capitalism, Not Robots
- Pope Calls on World Youth to Rise Up Against Global Capitalism
- The Truth Behind Capitalism
- This Guy Just Explained Capitalism Absolutely Perfectly
- Two Cows Explain The World Economy Better Than Any Professor
- OECD: Germans are the laziest people in Europe. What about Greeks? (chart)
- Watch What The Spanish People Did For Greece!
- DEBTOCRACY International Version (Documentary)
- CATASTROIKA Privatization goes public (Documentary)
- 18 CEOs Called Out By Bernie Sanders For Taking Trillions In Bailouts, Evading Taxes, and Outsourcing Jobs
- These 10 Corporations Control Almost Everything You Buy
- The Corporation (2003) Award-winning Documentary
- The Money Masters (Documentary): How Banks Create Money Out Of Thin Air
- The American Dream - The Story of Your Enslavement
- Apologies Of An Economic Hitman (Documentary)
- Scientists Mapped 8000 Galaxies (Out Of Billions) & Made An Amazing Discovery
- Scientists Discover Another Earth!