“You have two cows” is a form of political satire in which the fate of cows is used to demonstrate how certain political systems function.
It’s a simple, pithy way to explain complex ideas, and now, brought to life with these illustrations. But how accurate are they? You decide.
Source: Idealist Revolution
- This Guy Just Explained Capitalism Absolutely Perfectly
- Pope Calls on World Youth to Rise Up Against Global Capitalism
- The Truth Behind Capitalism
- OECD: Germans are the laziest people in Europe. What about Greeks? (chart)
- Watch What The Spanish People Did For Greece!
- DEBTOCRACY International Version (Documentary)
- CATASTROIKA Privatization goes public (Documentary)
- 18 CEOs Called Out By Bernie Sanders For Taking Trillions In Bailouts, Evading Taxes, and Outsourcing Jobs
- These 10 Corporations Control Almost Everything You Buy
- The Corporation (2003) Award-winning Documentary
- The Money Masters (Documentary): How Banks Create Money Out Of Thin Air
- The American Dream - The Story of Your Enslavement
- Apologies Of An Economic Hitman (Documentary)