OECD: Germans are the laziest people in Europe. What about Greeks? (chart)
Could anyone believe that Europe's laziest people would live in Germany, Merkel's and Schäuble's country?
Germany might be a well-organized country, but this isn't because of Germans' hard working attitude.
According to OECD (Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development), Germans work less hours than any other country included in this organization, while the so called "lazy" Greeks are actually in the third place out of the most hard working countries, following Mexico and Korea.
Concerning the European Union's countries, Greeks are the most hard working while Germans are the laziest ones. In 2013, Greeks worked for 700 more hours!
- #ThisIsACoup - Paul Krugman & Joseph Stiglitz about Germany's Killing of the European Project
- Germany owes more than €279bn WWII reparations to Greece - more than Greece's debt to EU
- Shocking Confession: "Crisis Has Led To 10.000 Suicides. The Last One Was My Son's" (Video)
- Why I will vote “NO” on the Greek referendum (Opinion)
- UN experts welcome Greek referendum, condemn IMF, EU and call for international solidarity
- Watch What The Spanish People Did For Greece!
- The Recognition Of The Genocides As The Beginning Of Justice Against The Crimes Against Humanity
- DEBTOCRACY International Version (Documentary)
- CATASTROIKA Privatization goes public (Documentary)
- Apologies Of An Economic Hitman (Documentary)
- The Money Masters (Documentary): How Banks Create Money Out Of Thin Air
- The Corporation (2003) Award-winning Documentary
- Owned & Operated - A film about Humanity and the World we've built for Ourselves
- The American Dream - The Story of Your Enslavement
- Unbelievable inventions by ancient Greeks that remained unexplained until the 20th century
- Ancient Greeks discovered America, according to an Italian university professor
- The 10 Most Famous Personalities Of The Last 6,000 Years
- Top 14 Greatest Philosophers And Their Books
- Socrates Was One Of The Smartest People Ever Lived. Here Are 24 Out Of His Most Important Quotes That Everyone Needs To Read
- Socrates: The Test Of Three
- MOTIVATION: 15 Best Socrates Picture Quotes
- 17 Of Plato's Most Famous Quotes That Can Help Us Improve Our Lives
- This Animation Will Explain To You Plato's Philosophy In Almost 3 Minutes
- 40 Aristotle's Quotes That Will Make You Think And Can Change Your Life
- 40 Golden Words By Epictetus, The Ancient Greek Philosopher Who Was Born A Slave
- The Key To Happiness, According To 3 Greek Philosophers
- How To Build A Fake Ancient City In Just 5 Years
OECD: Germans are the laziest people in Europe. What about Greeks? (chart) Reviewed by Katerina Pap on 6:25 PM Rating: