John Perkins was a prominent member of the top-secret team of 'economic hit men', who used fraudulent financial reports, rigged elections, payoffs, extortion, sex, military coups and murder to create the global American empire after World War II.
After a long internal struggle between his guilt and the fear of telling the truth, Perkins meets the daughter of an assassinated president and speaks out in front of an angry Latin-American audience.
“The United States spends over $87 billion conducting a war in Iraq while the United Nations estimates that for less than half that amount we could provide clean water, adequate diets, sanitations services and basic education to every person on the planet.” ― John Perkins, Confessions of an Economic Hit Man
“The true terrorists of our world do not meet at the docks at midnight, or scream "Allahu Akbar" before some violent action. The true terrorists of our world wear 5000 dollar suits and work in the highest positions of finance, government and business.” -Peter Joseph
“I’m not only a pacifist, but a militant pacifist. I am willing to fight for peace. Nothing will end war unless people themselves refuse to go to war.” -Albert Einstein
- NOT Seen on TV!
- DEBTOCRACY International Version (Documentary)
- CATASTROIKA Privatization goes public (Documentary)
- The Money Masters (Documentary): How Banks Create Money Out Of Thin Air
- The Corporation (2003) Award-winning Documentary
- Owned & Operated - A film about Humanity and the World we've built for Ourselves
- The American Dream - The Story of Your Enslavement
- Secret Societies the String Pullers (Documentary) - Skulls, Bilderbergers and The CFR
- Documentaries: Esoteric Agenda (2008) - Kymatica (2009)
- The Collective Evolution III: The Shift [Documentary 2014]