One Year After Murder Of Journalist Who Had Revealed ISIS-Turkey-US Link, MSM, WH Silent [Video]
It has been a year since American reporter Serena Shim was killed on the 19th of October 2014. She was investigating the thousands of foreign jihadists who used Turkey as a stepping stone into Syria, a fact that even Joe Biden would admit on the 2nd of October.
Her investigations led her down a dangerous path (the truth is after all the most dangerous type of news to acquire) leading to the procurement of video evidence proving that the West was assisting ISIS, after her reporting had already revealed that Turkey was collaborating with ISIS.
It is unknown when exactly she had recorded the footage, or what happened to it, because Turkish authorities seized all of her belongings; even her passport and wedding ring were kept by the Turkish police.
Shim and her cousin Judy Irish were apparently hit by a truck as they turned into the opposite lane of a highway access road in their rental car. Shim’s family believe that the Turkish government was behind the incident- it had earlier claimed that it could not find the vehicle that had caused the accident, only to claim two DAYS later that it was a cement truck.
“There are so many different stories. The first story was that Serena’s car was hit by a heavy vehicle who proceeded to keep on driving,” Fatemeh Shim told RT.
She added that Turkey couldn’t find the vehicle nor could they find a driver.
“Two days later, surprisingly they [Turkish authorities] have found the vehicle and the driver and had pictures of the heavy vehicle heading my sister’s car.”
The cousins were taken to TWO DIFFERENT hospitals, some 25 miles apart. Shim was reported dead at the scene, only to have died again of heart failure half an hour later- her family believe that she was taken to a military base before being sent to the hospital.
“Serena and my cousin, who was the driver of the car, were taken to different hospitals. She was reported first dead at the scene, then later reports said that she passed away at the hospital 30 minutes later from heart failure. It’s just very confusing.”
Despite the deafening amount of coverage for ISIS-beheaded American journalists such as James Foley, Shim’s death received no coverage- not even one major American mainstream media company would report her death; Barack Obama would not even mention her death, and the State Department would not investigate her death. Why? Because unlike the others, her death did not fit the official narrative.
“Being killed is scary, Mom…going to jail is not scary. It sucks, but it’s not scary,” Shim in a final audio message.
ONE day before being killed, Shim had reported live that she was being investigated by Turkish intelligence service MIT ( the OTHER MIT) for being a spy- based on how her REPORTING of the war did not mesh with what they wanted reported.
MIT was looking for her in the border regions of Suruc- even ordering people living there to tell them if they spotted her.
Shim was reporting on the siege in Kobani, where Syrian Kurds and the Syrian army were fighting ISIS. Her reporting near the city of Hatay revealed proof that ISIS was using UN World Food Program vehicles in a convoy, evidence that would never be seen because the Turkish government took her footage after killing- I mean, she was killed.
“We were some of the first people on the ground –if not the first people – to get that story of…militants going in through the Turkish border…I’ve got images of them in World Food Organization trucks. It was very apparent that they were militants by their beards, by the clothes they wore, and they were going in there with NGO trucks,” Serena Shim.
Below is her final video and last words to the People.
In the video, Shim sounds flustered and states that she was worried, because Turkey had imprisoned the most journalists in the world according to Reporters Without Borders, which had called it the ‘World’s biggest prison’ for media. She had spoken with a lawyer, and was prepared if Turkey attempted to arrest her. Unfortunately, what the Turkish government did to her was something that no lawyer could have defended her from.
Funny how many “coincidences” there are, involving journalists being killed in car crashes just days or even hours after they claimed that some government spy agency was after them…
Sources: wtfrly.com, RT, Global Research, Anonhq
- Must Watch: Putin Blows The Whistle On Who Really Created ISIS And How It Continues To Grow
- Russia Bombing Reportedly Takes Out 40% Of ISIS Infrastructure In One Week - Warships Attack ISIS Positions In Syria From Caspian Sea
- US tried to block Russian humanitarian aid planes for Syria from Greek airspace
- Her War: Women vs. ISIS (RT Documentary)
- Captured, sold, raped: ISIS turns thousands of Christian women and children into sex slaves - Demolishing Syria’s ancient Palmyra temple
- Khaled al-Asaad, The Martyr Of Palmyra - Khaled al-Asaad Stood for the Future of Syria and the World Heritage
- ISIS thugs take a hammer to civilisation: Priceless 3,000-year-old artworks smashed to pieces in minutes as militants destroy Mosul museum
- Christians, Turkmen, Shiites and Yazidis Are Facing Real Genocide By ISIS
- One Syrian boy's plea - Just Stop the War in Syria!
- Syrian Girl "Surrenders" In Front Of The Camera Mistaking It For A Gun!
- Most Shocking Second a Day Video - Save Syria's Children
- Artists Around The World Respond To Tragic Death Of 3-Year-Old Syrian Refugee
- Greek Vacationers Rescue Syrian Refugee Stranded at Sea for 13 Hours Wearing Only a Life Vest
- Turkish couple drops wedding banquet to feed 4,000 Syrian refugees
- The Recognition Of The Genocides As The Beginning Of Justice Against The Crimes Against Humanity
- A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words: The First Genocide Of The 20th Century
- Which dictator killed the most People?
- When You Kill Ten Million Africans You Aren’t Called ‘Hitler’
- Stunning Time Lapse Map Video Shows 1000 Years Of Europe's History In 3 Minutes
- Watch What The Spanish People Did For Greece!
- Non-Profit Organization Brings Free Solar Energy To The People Of Gaza
- Banksy Just Released This 2-Minute Film About Gaza, The Dream Holiday Destination For 2015
- Over 50 Israeli Soldiers Refuse to Fight and Call on Other Conscripts to Resist Military Orders
- 9 Graphics to Help You Understand What Life Is Really Like in Gaza
- Palestinian Woman Plants Flowers In Israeli Army Tear Gas Grenades
- This Brilliant Animation Provides A Brief History Of The Bloody Israel/Palestine Conflict
- 16 Children & Their Bedrooms From Around the World…
- 20 Of The Most Dangerous And Unusual Journeys To School In The World
- These 20 Photographs Will Leave You Speechless. Especially The 11th One. There Are No Words.
- These 29 Clever Drawings Will Make You Question Everything Wrong With The World
- 30 Of The Most Powerful Images Ever
- 35 Moments Of Violence That Brought Out Incredible Human Compassion
- The 63 Most Powerful Photos Ever Taken That Perfectly Capture The Human Experience
- 64 Historical Pictures you most likely haven’t seen before. # 8 is a bit disturbing!
- Ultimate Collection Of Rare Historical Photos. A Big Piece Of History (200 Pictures)
- The man who stopped World War III
One Year After Murder Of Journalist Who Had Revealed ISIS-Turkey-US Link, MSM, WH Silent [Video] Reviewed by Katerina Pap on 1:14 PM Rating: