Russia Bombing Reportedly Takes Out 40% Of ISIS Infrastructure In One Week - Warships Attack ISIS Positions In Syria From Caspian Sea
Syria’s Ambassador to Russia Riad Haddad said in a recent interview that recent Russian strikes in Syria have taken out at least 40% ISIS infrastructure in one week.
“According to our data, about 40 percent [was destroyed]. In addition, a lot of terrorists have been killed. Now, they are retreating toward the Turkish border, as this country has traditionally provided them with protection,” Haddad said.
According to Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu, four Russian ships fired 26 missiles into Syria, hitting 11 targets, which they say were ISIS targets. These comments have interested western media outlets, considering that the US military has been having terrible luck making any progress in their efforts against ISIS.
The recent attacks in Syria were condemned by the US military, who called the move “dangerous,” despite the fact they are running similar operations
“So we have seen a substantial military buildup by Russia in Syria, both in the air with the combat planes and air defense systems, but also an increasing number of ground troops. In addition to that, they have deployed naval assets, a large number of naval assets close to the Syrian shores. And they continue to do so,” Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg said in a statement.
“It’s unacceptable, it’s dangerous, and it’s reckless behavior and it adds to the tensions,” he added.
This outcome actually makes sense because the US military has no real intentions of taking out ISIS in Syria because they are destabilizing the Assad regime, which US and Nato forces have been wanting to get rid of for a long time. Russia on the other hand is allied with Assad and they have many financial ties to the regime, so they actually have an incentive to take out ISIS.
However, it is important to point out that bombings are rarely something to celebrate, and it is still possible that innocent people could have been killed. The US government also claims that they are attacking terrorists when they bomb foreign countries, but in many cases they end up hitting wedding parties and hospitals.
Russia’s Defense Ministry has published a video of its warships firing cruise missiles from the Caspian Sea to hit the positions of Islamic State militants in Syria.
Sources: True Activist & Russia Today
- US tried to block Russian humanitarian aid planes for Syria from Greek airspace
- Her War: Women vs. ISIS (RT Documentary)
- Captured, sold, raped: ISIS turns thousands of Christian women and children into sex slaves - Demolishing Syria’s ancient Palmyra temple
- Khaled al-Asaad, The Martyr Of Palmyra - Khaled al-Asaad Stood for the Future of Syria and the World Heritage
- ISIS thugs take a hammer to civilisation: Priceless 3,000-year-old artworks smashed to pieces in minutes as militants destroy Mosul museum
- Christians, Turkmen, Shiites and Yazidis Are Facing Real Genocide By ISIS
- One Syrian boy's plea - Just Stop the War in Syria!
- Syrian Girl "Surrenders" In Front Of The Camera Mistaking It For A Gun!
- Most Shocking Second a Day Video - Save Syria's Children
- Artists Around The World Respond To Tragic Death Of 3-Year-Old Syrian Refugee
- Greek Vacationers Rescue Syrian Refugee Stranded at Sea for 13 Hours Wearing Only a Life Vest
- Turkish couple drops wedding banquet to feed 4,000 Syrian refugees
- The Recognition Of The Genocides As The Beginning Of Justice Against The Crimes Against Humanity
- A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words: The First Genocide Of The 20th Century
- Which dictator killed the most People?
- When You Kill Ten Million Africans You Aren’t Called ‘Hitler’
- Stunning Time Lapse Map Video Shows 1000 Years Of Europe's History In 3 Minutes
- Watch What The Spanish People Did For Greece!
- Non-Profit Organization Brings Free Solar Energy To The People Of Gaza
- Banksy Just Released This 2-Minute Film About Gaza, The Dream Holiday Destination For 2015
- Over 50 Israeli Soldiers Refuse to Fight and Call on Other Conscripts to Resist Military Orders
- 9 Graphics to Help You Understand What Life Is Really Like in Gaza
- Palestinian Woman Plants Flowers In Israeli Army Tear Gas Grenades
- This Brilliant Animation Provides A Brief History Of The Bloody Israel/Palestine Conflict
- 16 Children & Their Bedrooms From Around the World…
- 20 Of The Most Dangerous And Unusual Journeys To School In The World
- These 20 Photographs Will Leave You Speechless. Especially The 11th One. There Are No Words.
- These 29 Clever Drawings Will Make You Question Everything Wrong With The World
- 30 Of The Most Powerful Images Ever
- 35 Moments Of Violence That Brought Out Incredible Human Compassion
- The 63 Most Powerful Photos Ever Taken That Perfectly Capture The Human Experience
- 64 Historical Pictures you most likely haven’t seen before. # 8 is a bit disturbing!
- Ultimate Collection Of Rare Historical Photos. A Big Piece Of History (200 Pictures)
- The man who stopped World War III
Russia Bombing Reportedly Takes Out 40% Of ISIS Infrastructure In One Week - Warships Attack ISIS Positions In Syria From Caspian Sea Reviewed by Truth Seeker on 11:39 AM Rating: