Imagine a parallel universe where animals were the dominant species, and they treated us like the human race treats them. Pretty scary thought right? Well that's the theme of this shocking series of illustrations that are designed to get you to think differently about the way that humans treat animals.
Compiled by Bored Panda, the list features many scenarios we can probably relate to. The only difference is, the humans and animals have been reversed. Some of the illustrations are pretty gruesome, so you have been warned, but hopefully they'll help you to look at the subject from a totally different perspective.
Have any similar pictures? Then feel free to share, and don't forget to vote for the most poignant.
Source: Bored Panda
- Disturbing Aerial Photos Show What Killing Billions Of Animals For Meat Is Doing To The Environment
- What if Animals Treated Us How We Treat Them?
- 11 Thought Provoking Images Show What Humans Are Really Doing To The Planet
- You Will Want To Recycle Everything After Seeing These Photos!
- This Film Should Be Seen By The Entire World!
- 20 Shocking Pictures Illustrate The Sad Reality Of Everyday Life
- These 29 Clever Drawings Will Make You Question Everything Wrong With The World
- These 12 Satirical Cartoons Depict The Disturbing Reality Of Modern-Day Society
- More Disturbing (But Amazing) Pictures Expose The Absurdities Of Modern Culture *Warning: Graphic Images*
- Disturbing (But Amazing) Pictures Expose The Absurdities Of Modern Culture *Warning: Graphic Images*
- These 30+ Cartoons Illustrate How Smartphones Are The Death Of Conversation
- This Hilarious Comic Illustrates The Continuous Fight Between Our Heart And Our Brain
- This Comic Will Forever Change the Way You Look at Privilege
- “Where there is love there is life!” -Mahatma Gandhi
- John Lennon's "Imagine", made into a beautiful comic.
- Powerful Satirical Illustrations Show What War Really Looks Like
- Korean Artist Beautifully Captures What Real Love Truly Looks Like
- 10 Heartwarming Sketches About Love and Romance by Zac Retz!
- Heartwarming Illustrations Show That True Love Is In The Little Everyday Things
- How Women in Iconic Paintings Would Look if They Got Photoshopped to Fit Today's Ideals
- How French Artists In 1899 Envisioned Life In The Year 2000
- You Are Free To Make Choices In Life But You Are Not Free From The Consequences Of Those Choices