Do not look for happiness in someone else’s family- it’s not there. Our current circumstances are the direct results of our past actions. Rather than trying to steal someone else’s sunshine, we should go and find our own.
“Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for.” ―Epicurus
Source: Truth Seeker Daily via True Activist
- CAUSE AND EFFECT - The Consequences of What We Take for Granted
- 10 Simple Things You Can Do Today That Will Make You Happier, Backed By Science
- 15 Things to Stop Doing to Yourself
- 21 Habits of Happy People
- This 3 Minute Video Made Me Cry, And I Never Cry. Must Watch!
- I learned to GIVE not because I have many.
- This 14-Year-Old Boy Just Wrote The Most Important Poem Of The 21st Century
- Socrates: The Test Of Three
- The Collective Evolution III: The Shift [Documentary 2014]