Have you ever thought about all the differences between your heart and your brain?
Your heart makes you care about your emotions and act spontaneously, while your brain helps you acting responsibly, even when it seems difficult.
Which one would you choose?
The following comic was created by Nick Seluk and will be released on October 20th. You will be able to buy it on Amazon. If you like his work, be sure to check it out!
I think it's really funny, but also very true!
- What Science Is Telling Us About The Heart’s Intuitive Intelligence
- What's YOUR Brain Age?
- 6 Common Lies Our Brains Tell Us
- 10 Things That Have a Damaging Effect on the Brain
- Is Your Brain Logical Or Creative?
- 10 Things You Can Do Every Day To Benefit Your Brain
- 15 Simple Ways To Supercharge Your Brain
- Left Brain Vs. Right Brain: The Eye Opening Insights
- How French Artists In 1899 Envisioned Life In The Year 2000
- These 30+ Street Art Images Testify Uncomfortable Truths
- These 30+ Cartoons Illustrate How Smartphones Are The Death Of Conversation
- This Comic Will Forever Change the Way You Look at Privilege
- These 29 Clever Drawings Will Make You Question Everything Wrong With The World
- Disturbing (But Amazing) Pictures Expose The Absurdities Of Modern Culture *Warning: Graphic Images*
- What if Animals Treated Us How We Treat Them?
- “Where there is love there is life!” -Mahatma Gandhi
- John Lennon's "Imagine", made into a beautiful comic.
- You Are Free To Make Choices In Life But You Are Not Free From The Consequences Of Those Choices
- The Pen Is Mightier Than The Sword: 28 Cartoonists Pay Tribute To The Victims Of The Charlie Hebdo Shooting
- Arab Newspapers React To ‘Charlie Hebdo’ Attacks With Cartoons Of Their Own
- Korean Artist Beautifully Captures What Real Love Truly Looks Like
- Famous Western Fairytales Get An Eastern Makeover By Korean Artist
- How Women in Iconic Paintings Would Look if They Got Photoshopped to Fit Today's Ideals
- 30 Of The Best 3D Pencil Drawings