11 Thought Provoking Images Show What Humans Are Really Doing To The Planet
Go to school, get a job, pay your bills, and try to put yourself in a position to earn enough money to be able to live – this is our current human experience. But while we’re busy focusing on how to survive, our planet is being trashed at an exponential rate.
Is it possible to create a human experience where we don’t destroy the planet? Is it possible for everybody to have their basic necessities met without the use of money? Is it possible to create a “system” where money is not even needed? We believe so, but there still seems to be a harsh resistance to this type of thinking, despite the tremendous amount of options that exist to change our world.
For example, we could use hemp and other biodegradable non-toxic ingredients to manufacture our products – products that don’t harm the environment, but actually help to heal it. No more plastic, no more deforestation. Hemp can also be used to generate energy and boasts over 50,000 other uses, but this crop is still illegal in many places.
Again, hemp is just one small example out of many with big implications. There exist a number of problems that urgently need to be addressed, and the fact that a handful of corporations pretty much own the entire planet and all its resources doesn’t help, but things are changing, there is still good out there. Imagine if these corporations came together and pooled all of their resources to change the world. What a difference that would make. We need a shift in consciousness to save the planet, a network that is not driven by greed, fear, and ego, but one that is driven by a common goal: the betterment of our planet and the well-being of all life on Earth.
This is absolutely possible to achieve, and sometimes I feel that because this is such a simple idea in essence, people don’t believe it. It’s not uncommon for many to refer to economics, business, finance, the very system that enslaves us; it’s hard for many to imagine a world without money or to understand how that world would even function in practice. I believe this simply comes from an ignorance of solutions that are out there and the way our world works in general. Self-education is the key to making change happen.
I’ve said this before and I will say it again, working in this field for a number of years now and being interested in it for even longer, the progress we’ve made as a human race is astounding. Anybody who pays attention to this type of thing can clearly see that. At the same time, we have a long way to go, and there are many steps for the human race to take, but we are indeed heading in the right direction.
These are just a few pictures to get you thinking, and they’ve been floating around the internet for a while. We apologize if you’ve already seen them, but we definitely wanted to archive them on our website as they do provide some valuable food for thought.
Source: Collective Evolution
- You Will Want To Recycle Everything After Seeing These Photos!
- This Film Should Be Seen By The Entire World!
- Seed Bombers Can Plant An Entire Forest of 900,000 Trees A Day!
- Shocking Effects Of Deforestation Exposed In Brutal Print Ads
- What if Animals Treated Us How We Treat Them?
- This Indian Man Planted an Entire Forest by Hand
- How India is Creating 300,000 Jobs AND Planting 2 Billion More Trees
- Everything Wrong With Humanity, In A Short Animated Film
- These 29 Clever Drawings Will Make You Question Everything Wrong With The World
- The Earth is a Sentient Living Organism
- Earth is Alive! Beautiful... Finite... Hurting... Worth Dying for!
- Ecuador Just Set The World Record For Reforestation!
- Bolivia Gives Legal Rights To The Earth
- 4 Minutes That Will Change Your Life
- Possibly the Most Eye Opening 6 Minutes Ever on Film
- Gray whale dies bringing us a message — with stomach full of plastic trash
- 19 year old Develops Ocean Cleanup Array That Could Remove 7,250,000 Tons Of Plastic From Oceans
- Floating Seawer Skyscraper Rids The World’s Oceans Of Plastic While Generating Clean Energy
- Paradise or Oblivion (Documentary) - The Venus Project
11 Thought Provoking Images Show What Humans Are Really Doing To The Planet Reviewed by Katerina Pap on 8:36 AM Rating: