This Comic Will Forever Change the Way You Look at Privilege
Toby Morris describes himself as “an Auckland-based illustrator, art director, comic artist and recently the author of Don't Puke On Your Dad: A Year in the Life of a New Father.”
His recent comic, The Pencilsword's “On a Plate” illustrates the concept of privilege, and presents the reality that should make us think!
Toby Morris positions two humans side by side, demonstrating how financial security and benefits, or the deficiency of it, affects them even if they come from families that love and support them, resulting to two entirely different outcomes.
Let's hope this comic changed your mind about privilege, the way it did ours and let's be more grateful!
Sources: Toby Morris, The Wireless
- These 29 Clever Drawings Will Make You Question Everything Wrong With The World
- Disturbing (But Amazing) Pictures Expose The Absurdities Of Modern Culture *Warning: Graphic Images*
- “Where there is love there is life!” -Mahatma Gandhi
- John Lennon's "Imagine", made into a beautiful comic.
- You Are Free To Make Choices In Life But You Are Not Free From The Consequences Of Those Choices
- The Pen Is Mightier Than The Sword: 28 Cartoonists Pay Tribute To The Victims Of The Charlie Hebdo Shooting
- Arab Newspapers React To ‘Charlie Hebdo’ Attacks With Cartoons Of Their Own
- Korean Artist Beautifully Captures What Real Love Truly Looks Like
- Famous Western Fairytales Get An Eastern Makeover By Korean Artist
- How Women in Iconic Paintings Would Look if They Got Photoshopped to Fit Today's Ideals
- 30 Of The Best 3D Pencil Drawings
This Comic Will Forever Change the Way You Look at Privilege Reviewed by Katerina Pap on 5:56 PM Rating: