13 Easy Yoga Poses To FLUSH Stress Hormones From Your Body
Stress can quickly creep into your life and can often be hard to shake. Yoga has shown to have a calming effect on the body and many poses have a stress relieving effect. Bridge pose gently stretches the back and legs while reducing backaches, fatigue, and anxiety. Another easy yoga move, cat pose, relieve stress and massage the spine.
Looking to eliminate the feeling of stress from your life? Take a look through this infographic to learn step-by-step instructions on how to perform 13 stress relieving yoga poses as well as their health benefits.
Poses For Stress
Source: Northwestpharmacy via Idealist4ever
- 7 Simple Yoga Stretches To Soothe Sciatica Back Pain (From Costa Rica)
- 9 Exercises to Burn Abdominal Fat In 14 Days
- 5 Effective and Easy Stretches That Will Burn Your Fat Out
- This Exercise Is More Powerful Than 1,000 Sit-Ups: Spare 60 Seconds A Day And In Only A Month You Will Have A Flat Stomach
- Scientific Study Finds Eating Coconut Oil Daily Leads to Reduction in Waist Size
- A Glass Of Red Wine Can Replace An Hour Of Exercising According To New Study
- Top 10 Exercises to Strengthen Your Back and Reduce Back Pain
- WATCH: This Teen Had Severe Back Pain For Months, But One Trip To The Chiropractor Changed His Life
- The Perfect Exercise For Poor Body Posture
- 6 Bad Postures That Are Ruining Your Health & How To Correct Them
- How To Fix Common Body Problems By Sleeping In The Right Position
- The Dangers of Sitting For Too Long (Infographic)
- Spine Deformation Alert!
- Napping can Dramatically Increase Learning, Memory, Awareness, and More
- Alternative Sleep Cycles: 7-10 Hours Are Not Needed
- Why Dehydration Is Making You Fat And Sick
- 21 Health Tricks To Teach Your Body
- Exercise AND Wash Laundry With This Amazing Eco-Friendly Bicycle
- 60 Minutes On This Bicycle Can Power Your Home For 24 Hours!
13 Easy Yoga Poses To FLUSH Stress Hormones From Your Body Reviewed by Katerina Pap on 7:37 AM Rating: