Unbelievable, yet great news for people who are too lazy to go to the gym but love drinking wine instead!
A new research of the University of Alberta in Canada proved that resveratrol, a compound found in red wine can benefit out health in a way that's similar to the benefits of working out.
Who wouldn't prefer drinking a glass of red wine instead of spending a sweaty hour at the gym?
Lead researcher, Jason Dyck, says that what they found about red wine could actually improve the lives of people who are unable to exercise. That's more than great news.
As he points out, resveratrol was proven to improve physical exercise, heart function and muscle strength just as a gym session would.
“I think resveratrol could help patient populations who want to exercise but are physically incapable,” Dyck states. “Resveratrol could mimic exercise for them or improve the benefits of the modest amount of exercise that they can do.”
There are serious documents proving the health benefits of red wine as well as studies that show how a glass of wine per day can help us avoid developing dementia or cancer. A glass of red wine is also beneficial for our hearts, it prevent us looking old too soon and it can regulate blood sugar.
For more resveratrol, one can eat blueberries, peanut butter, red grapes and dark chocolate. However we shouldn't forget that a balanced diet combined with some exercising if possible is the best one can do.
- The Cure to Fibromyalgia Your Doctor Doesn’t Want You To Know
- Mix Two Ingredients Before Bed And Never Wake Up Tired Again...
- After Reading This, You’ll Never Look at a Banana in the Same Way Again
- Why You Should Never Throw Away Orange or Banana Peels
- 45 Uses For Lemons That Will Blow Your Socks Off
- How To Clean Your Arteries With One Simple Fruit
- How to Heal Cavities Naturally
- How to Clean Your Liver with 5 Natural Liver-Cleansing Tips
- 19 Super Foods That Naturally Cleanse Your Liver
- Why Dehydration Is Making You Fat And Sick
- 5 Food-Medicines That Could Quite Possibly Save Your Life
- Garlic Soup Made With 52 Cloves of Garlic Can Defeat Colds, Flu and Even Norovirus
- Science Confirms Turmeric As Effective As 14 Drugs
- Black Seed - 'The Remedy For Everything But Death'
- 11 Ways to Naturally Boost Your Metabolism for Weight Loss
- 15 Plants & Herbs That Can Boost Lung Health, Heal Respiratory Infections & Repair Pulmonary Damage
- The Man Who Defied Odds, Turned Down Chemotherapy and Drugs and Outlived All His Doctors
- Top 10 Healthy Yet Cheap Organic Foods
- Complete history of Monsanto, one of the world's most evil corporations