5 Effective and Easy Stretches That Will Burn Your Fat Out
The world is getting smarter day-by-day, people are getting more conscious of themselves these days. They use a lot of methods to look healthy and fit. One of the most common reason that makes a man or woman more conscious is belly fat, and then people prize them with different names too due to their pot belly. These days Yoga is preferred more over methods to be fit as it just needs nothing but fresh air. This belly fat can lead to many diseases like heart diseases, cancer problems, etc.
Listed below are 5 effective yoga asanas which if practised daily, can help you reduce your abdominal fat really quick.
1. Cobra Pose (Bhujangasana)
How to do Bhujang Asana – Lie down comfortably so that your stomach touches the ground and place your forehead on the ground. –Keep your elbows parallel. – Your chin and toes should touch the floor. – Inhale and raise your chest upwards and try to bend backwards. – Hold this position for 30 seconds –Exhale out slowly and come back to the base position. – Repeat this for at least 5 times.
2. Bow Pose (Dhanurasana)
How to Do Dhanurasana – Lie down in a comfortable position, legs straight together and arms by your side. – Bend your knees and hold your feet’s ankle. – Inhale in and bend your back backward. – Hold this posture for 15-30 seconds. – Exhale out and slowly bring yourself back to the base position. – Repeat this for at least 5 rounds.
3. Boat Pose (Naukasana)
How to do Naukasana –Lie down in a comfortable position and place your palms facing downwards and legs joined together. –Inhale and then start raising your legs upwards without bending your knees. – Stretch your feet outward and upwards. – Raise your legs upwards as much as you can. – Inhale and raise your arms and try to touch your feet. –Try to bring yourself at a 45-degree angle’s position. – Hold this pose for 15 seconds. – Exhale out and bring back yourself to the base position slowly. – Repeat this for at least 5 rounds.
How to do Kumbhakasana –Stay in a position in which your hands and knees come under shoulders and hips respectively. -Stretch your legs backwards. – Inhale in and align your spine with your neck in a straight position. – Hold your abdominal muscles in. – Your whole body should be aligned in a straight posture. -Spread your fingers and hands properly. – Hold this position for 15-30 sec. – Exhale out and bring your knees back to the floor slowly. – Repeat this for 5 times daily.
5. Wind relieving pose (Pavanamukthasana)
How to do Pavanamukthasana –Lie down in a comfortable position with your arms beside and keep your legs straight. – Exhale out and bend your knees and bring them near your chest so that you feel a pressure on your stomach. – Hold that position for some time. – Now again exhale and lift your chin so that it touches your knees. – Exhale and Inhale deeply and hold the position for 90 seconds. – Exhale out and bring yourself back to the base position. – Repeat the asana for at least 5 times. – Repeat these poses daily.
Source: Witty Feed via Idealist4ever
- This Exercise Is More Powerful Than 1,000 Sit-Ups: Spare 60 Seconds A Day And In Only A Month You Will Have A Flat Stomach
- Scientific Study Finds Eating Coconut Oil Daily Leads to Reduction in Waist Size
- A Glass Of Red Wine Can Replace An Hour Of Exercising According To New Study
- 7 Simple Yoga Stretches To Soothe Sciatica Back Pain (From Costa Rica)
- Top 10 Exercises to Strengthen Your Back and Reduce Back Pain
- WATCH: This Teen Had Severe Back Pain For Months, But One Trip To The Chiropractor Changed His Life
- The Perfect Exercise For Poor Body Posture
- 6 Bad Postures That Are Ruining Your Health & How To Correct Them
- How To Fix Common Body Problems By Sleeping In The Right Position
- The Dangers of Sitting For Too Long (Infographic)
- Spine Deformation Alert!
- Napping can Dramatically Increase Learning, Memory, Awareness, and More
- Alternative Sleep Cycles: 7-10 Hours Are Not Needed
- Why Dehydration Is Making You Fat And Sick
- 21 Health Tricks To Teach Your Body
5 Effective and Easy Stretches That Will Burn Your Fat Out Reviewed by Katerina Pap on 6:35 AM Rating: