The Perfect Exercise For Poor Body Posture
Poor body posture isn’t a pretty sight and over time, it can really start to wear you down. It turns out, your mom and teacher telling you to have good posture was good advice! These days, bad posture is getting worse and worse. Excess weight, excess texting, stress, and too much sitting are all contributors. Our back muscles are just naturally a little bit weaker. So how can we fix it?
Lie down on your stomach with your face down toward the floor. SLOWLY and gingerly life the front part of your body with your head up. Lift as high as is comfortable; do not push it too hard. Keep your arms at your sides and hands on your hips. This exercise actives many tension-bearing back and leg muscles. Do this exercise ten minutes.
Ten times is enough for the first time. Repeat this exercise daily and keep adding repetitions. Over time, your back will strengthen and straighten out. No more poor body posture!
Source: Higher Perspectives
- 6 Bad Postures That Are Ruining Your Health & How To Correct Them
- How To Fix Common Body Problems By Sleeping In The Right Position
- The Dangers of Sitting For Too Long (Infographic)
- Spine Deformation Alert!
- Napping can Dramatically Increase Learning, Memory, Awareness, and More
- Alternative Sleep Cycles: 7-10 Hours Are Not Needed
- Why Dehydration Is Making You Fat And Sick
- 21 Health Tricks To Teach Your Body
The Perfect Exercise For Poor Body Posture Reviewed by Katerina Pap on 12:27 PM Rating: