Spine Deformation Alert!
Billions of people are using cell phone devices. This is what texting does to your spine as the head is tilted forward: a severe spine deformation.
According to a study made by Dr. Kenneth K. Hansraj, chief of spine surgery at New York Spine Surgery & Rehabilitation Medicine, published in the Surgical Technology International journal, looking down at a cell phone is the equivalent of placing a 60-pound weight on one’s neck.
“The purpose of this study is to assess the forces incrementally seen by the cervical spine as the head is tilted forward, into worsening posture.”
Hold your phone straight in front of you, instead of bending your head down!
Source: Worldless Tech via My Science Academy
- 6 Bad Postures That Are Ruining Your Health & How To Correct Them
- How To Fix Common Body Problems By Sleeping In The Right Position
- After I saw this, I put down my phone and didn't pick it up for the rest of the day...
- Napping can Dramatically Increase Learning, Memory, Awareness, and More
- Alternative Sleep Cycles: 7-10 Hours Are Not Needed
- Why Dehydration Is Making You Fat And Sick
- What Does Your Tongue Say About Your State Of Health?
- Did You Know What Your Fingernails Can Say About Your Health?
- How to Clean Your Liver with 5 Natural Liver-Cleansing Tips
- How To Clean Your Arteries With One Simple Fruit
- How to Clear a Stuffy Nose in 1 Minute
- A Recipe For Fat Flush Water (It Literally Flushes Fat)
Spine Deformation Alert! Reviewed by Katerina Pap on 7:36 AM Rating: