25 Amazing Pictures Of Wild Animals And Their Babies
Animals can prove that parents love their kids more than everything. The following picture are really sweet because they show that the meaning of family union exists in the animal world as well.
According to ecologists, animal parenting is separated in two categories, the R and the K. Category R animals tend to have many offspring all at the same time who reach maturity faster. While K category animals tend to have fewer offspring that take longer to reach adulthood. Their young need more love and care, the kind of child rearing that we’re used to as humans (we’re also category K animals).
As you might remember from this article about unknown facts about animals, animals can feel love and empathy like humans do. The following photos can prove it:
Wolfgang von Vietinghoff
Udayan Rao Pawar
Frederique Olivier/John Downer Productions
If you love wild animals as much as I do, then you shouldn't forget that many of them are in danger. We need to understand a problem, in order to try to solve it.
However, we shouldn't only care about the most famous animals. Did you know that there are some really odd creatures that are lovable? Check them out here and here.
- 15 Animals That Are In Danger Of Extinction (Unless We Try To Protect Them)
- Everything You Think You Know About Animals Is Wrong
- 22 Bizarre Animals You Probably Didn't Know Exist
- Here Are 24 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Animals. #11 Just Made My Week.
- 40 Animals You May Not Have Known Existed
- New Zealand Now Recognizes ALL Animals As Sentient Beings!
- Costa Rica Becomes The FIRST Nation To Ban Hunting!
- India Declares Dolphins "Non-Human Persons", Dolphin shows BANNED.
- Circus Lion Freed From Cage Feels Earth Beneath His Paws For First Time
- Elephant Cries Tears Of Joy After Being Released From 50 Years Of Captivity
- Disturbing Aerial Photos Show What Killing Billions Of Animals For Meat Is Doing To The Environment
- What if Animals Treated Us How We Treat Them?
- 11 Thought Provoking Images Show What Humans Are Really Doing To The Planet
- You Will Want To Recycle Everything After Seeing These Photos!
- This Film Should Be Seen By The Entire World!
- Seed Bombers Can Plant An Entire Forest of 900,000 Trees A Day!
- Shocking Effects Of Deforestation Exposed In Brutal Print Ads
- Ecuador Just Set The World Record For Reforestation!
- Bolivia Gives Legal Rights To The Earth
- This Indian Man Planted an Entire Forest by Hand
- How India is Creating 300,000 Jobs AND Planting 2 Billion More Trees
- Everything Wrong With Humanity, In A Short Animated Film
- These 29 Clever Drawings Will Make You Question Everything Wrong With The World
- The Earth is a Sentient Living Organism
- Earth is Alive! Beautiful... Finite... Hurting... Worth Dying for!
- 4 Minutes That Will Change Your Life
- Possibly the Most Eye Opening 6 Minutes Ever on Film
- Gray whale dies bringing us a message — with stomach full of plastic trash
- Longest Floating Structure In History Sets Out To Clean The Ocean In 2016!
- Floating Seawer Skyscraper Rids The World’s Oceans Of Plastic While Generating Clean Energy
- Paradise or Oblivion (Documentary) - The Venus Project
25 Amazing Pictures Of Wild Animals And Their Babies Reviewed by Katerina Pap on 3:46 AM Rating: