This short animated film by Steve Cutts looks at man's relationship with the natural world. Although this video was originally made in 2012, the environmental problems it addresses, remain just as urgent today as they were then.
Source: Steve Cutts via Why don't you try this
- Gray whale dies bringing us a message — with stomach full of plastic trash
- Australia wins whaling case against Japan
- India Declares Dolphins "Non-Human Persons", Dolphin shows BANNED.
- Bolivia Gives Legal Rights To The Earth
- Earth is Alive! Beautiful... Finite... Hurting... Worth Dying for!
- Possibly the Most Eye Opening 6 Minutes Ever on Film
- 19 year old Develops Ocean Cleanup Array That Could Remove 7,250,000 Tons Of Plastic From Oceans
- Floating Seawer Skyscraper Rids The World’s Oceans Of Plastic While Generating Clean Energy
- Paradise or Oblivion (Documentary) - The Venus Project
- CAUSE AND EFFECT - The Consequences of What We Take for Granted