Grab some popcorn, these tweets are worth scrolling through.
Ouch. When ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi issued a call for Muslims worldwide to join his campaign for an international caliphate, he likely wasn’t expecting to be mocked by online users from around the world.
It started when Baghdadi said in an Arabic audio message:
“This isn’t just a new crusade, the entire world has joined forces against us. But don’t worry, our state persists and expands. ISIS leaders: We urgently call upon every Muslim to join the fight, especially those in the land of the two shrines (Saudi Arabia), rise.”After human rights activist Iyad El-Baghdadi tweeted a translation of the ISIS call to arms, hundreds of people offered some hilarious reasons for turning the group down, reports NY Daily News.
One person stated: “Sorry, but I can’t trust a group that uses a deflating football and Arabic comic sans as their logo.”
Another said he couldn’t die because he had not seen “Star Wars” yet.
And it went downhill from there for Daesh…
— Jay Zadeh (@JayLikesIt) December 27, 2015
@iyad_elbaghdadi my mom is saying no. Could you come and ask her for the permission?
— ismailsafrin (@ismailsafrin) December 29, 2015
@iyad_elbaghdadi I am a little busy with this Legendary Super Mutant Overlord that keeps nagging me in Fallout 4. No can do.
— Hassaan Munir (@Go_Nawaz_Go) December 27, 2015
— Diabomim (@Diabomim) December 29, 2015
@iyad_elbaghdadi Sorry Darth Vader is marching through my living room as I write this. I kinda have my hands full.
— Barbara Ilari (@CrowWomanHealer) December 29, 2015
@iyad_elbaghdadi Hello: I am Yusef and I would like to enlist ur assistance in moving $ out of Nigeria. Plz contact me with ur banking info
— Chuck Cain (@cainch) December 29, 2015
@iyad_elbaghdadi I wanna wait until April and find out what happened to Jon Snow
— Hind Al-Sulaiti (@hsulaiti) December 27, 2015
@iyad_elbaghdadi in this special occasion, is there any changes in virgin numbers? 72 is so old school.
— Yasser Almaamoun (@YAlmaamoun) December 28, 2015
— Coolhand Luke (@Coolhand_Comedy) December 28, 2015
@iyad_elbaghdadi I have to masturbate before. Could take a while. My whole life
— Placebo Domingo (@thomasmatzka) December 27, 2015
@iyad_elbaghdadi Too busy being part of a civilised and functioning society. Also, Sherlock S04 in 4 days. I can't miss the first episode.
— Boorbuck (@rirezwan) December 28, 2015
@iyad_elbaghdadi You should have told me before. I just renewed my pornhub subscription. Anyways, hope you are enjoying Russian fireworks.
— Zaid Azmi (@ZaidAzmi) December 28, 2015
@iyad_elbaghdadi Do you have pilates classes there?
— Steve Ridgley (@steveriggo) December 27, 2015
@iyad_elbaghdadi I've forwarded this to my Muslim friends, they said it's too busy here with Christmas to be bothered
— Pete Kearney (@PeteKearney) December 28, 2015
Source: True Activist
- Russian military reveals details of ISIS-Turkey oil smuggling - ISIS oil business involves Erdogan & his family
- Meet The Man Who Funds ISIS: Bilal Erdogan, The Son Of Turkey's President
- ‘They know how it’s done’: Turkey violated Greek airspace 2,244 times in 2014 alone
- ISIS survives largely because Turkey allows it to: the evidence
- One Year After Murder Of Journalist Who Had Revealed ISIS-Turkey-US Link, MSM, WH Silent [Video]
- THE END OF ISIS? Russian Airforce Just Destroyed ISIS’ Main Financial Source: 500 Oil Trucks
- Must Watch: Putin Blows The Whistle On Who Really Created ISIS And How It Continues To Grow
- Russia Bombing Reportedly Takes Out 40% Of ISIS Infrastructure In One Week - Warships Attack ISIS Positions In Syria From Caspian Sea
- The History Behind ISIS. Their Latest Shocking Terrorist Attacks Around The World.
- 95-Year-Old Holocaust Survivor Funds Rescue Of 2,000 ISIS Victims
- The Recognition Of The Genocides As The Beginning Of Justice Against The Crimes Against Humanity
- A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words: The First Genocide Of The 20th Century
- Paris: She Was Faking The Dead For More Than An Hour Lying Down Surrounded By Other People's Blood
- The Pen Is Mightier Than The Sword: 28 Cartoonists Pay Tribute To The Victims Of The Charlie Hebdo Shooting
- Arab Newspapers React To ‘Charlie Hebdo’ Attacks With Cartoons Of Their Own
- Khaled al-Asaad, The Martyr Of Palmyra - Khaled al-Asaad Stood for the Future of Syria and the World Heritage
- One Syrian boy's plea - Just Stop the War in Syria!
- Captured, sold, raped: ISIS turns thousands of Christian women and children into sex slaves - Demolishing Syria’s ancient Palmyra temple
- Christians, Turkmen, Shiites and Yazidis Are Facing Real Genocide By ISIS
- Her War: Women vs. ISIS (RT Documentary)
- ISIS thugs take a hammer to civilisation: Priceless 3,000-year-old artworks smashed to pieces in minutes as militants destroy Mosul museum
- Syrian Girl "Surrenders" In Front Of The Camera Mistaking It For A Gun!
- Most Shocking Second a Day Video - Save Syria's Children
- Artists Around The World Respond To Tragic Death Of 3-Year-Old Syrian Refugee
- Greek Vacationers Rescue Syrian Refugee Stranded at Sea for 13 Hours Wearing Only a Life Vest
- Turkish couple drops wedding banquet to feed 4,000 Syrian refugees