A Girl's Life Presented By 20 Funny Comics
Agustina Guerrero, an artist based in Argentina, creates comics that illustrate what a woman's everyday life looks like. Her art refers to many facts that characterize her and other women's lives.
How many of you, girls, share her experiences as presented in the following comics? Take a look and don't forget to share and comment, if you liked them.
(Bored Panda translated Guerrero's comics, since they were written in Spanish.)
- This Is Why Men And Women Think Differently. This Guy Nails It.
- 12 Funny Signs That Men And Women Act Differently
- How Women in Iconic Paintings Would Look if They Got Photoshopped to Fit Today's Ideals
- 52 Photos Of Women Who Changed History Forever
- Heartwarming Illustrations Show That True Love Is In The Little Everyday Things
- 10 Heartwarming Sketches About Love and Romance by Zac Retz!
- Korean Artist Beautifully Captures What Real Love Truly Looks Like
- How French Artists In 1899 Envisioned Life In The Year 2000
- These 30+ Cartoons Illustrate How Smartphones Are The Death Of Conversation
- This Comic Will Forever Change the Way You Look at Privilege
- These 29 Clever Drawings Will Make You Question Everything Wrong With The World
- Disturbing (But Amazing) Pictures Expose The Absurdities Of Modern Culture *Warning: Graphic Images*
- What if Animals Treated Us How We Treat Them?
- You Are Free To Make Choices In Life But You Are Not Free From The Consequences Of Those Choices
- 30 Of The Best 3D Pencil Drawings
- “Where there is love there is life!” -Mahatma Gandhi
- John Lennon's "Imagine", made into a beautiful comic.
A Girl's Life Presented By 20 Funny Comics Reviewed by Katerina Pap on 6:43 AM Rating: