In times when life gets harder it’s not always easy to describe every single person what’s happening to you right now. Maybe you can’t talk about it or you don’t want to. So this comic is made for the people who want to understand what is happening to depressed humans and for the people who need a little support. I want them to know that recovery is possible.
Maybe you find yourself in this comic or maybe you find a person you know. You are not alone in this. Yes, I know it is hard and exhausting and maybe right now the world is grey in grey and nothing makes sense anymore. But you can fight it. You can find your own way of getting better and leading a happy life again.
Forget what the media or society is telling you about what you have to be or have to do. Don’t let this pressure bring you down. You don’t have to earn millions. You don’t have to be a top model. You don’t have to take over your parents business. You don’t have to be nice to everyone, even if they are horrible to you. You don’t have to fit in a shape that anyone wants you to. This is not important. The only really important thing is that you find your own way to get along with things that life may bring and that your heart is filled with joy again.
by Neat And Nice ©
Source: Bored Panda via The Open Mind
- The Difficulty of Facing Anxiety And Depression Explained By This Amazing Comic
- What Is Depression? Let This Animation With A Dog Shed Light On It
- What It Feels Like To Be Depressed? 13 Charts That Perfectly Describe Depression.
- 12 Things You Need To Know When Your Partner Suffers From Depression
- 10 Ways to Treat Depression Without Antidepressants
- 7 Things To Remember If Your Partner Suffers From Depression
- The Difference Between Sympathy And Empathy
- Korean Artist Beautifully Captures What Real Love Truly Looks Like
- 10 Heartwarming Sketches About Love and Romance by Zac Retz!
- These 30+ Cartoons Illustrate How Smartphones Are The Death Of Conversation
- This Comic Will Forever Change the Way You Look at Privilege
- These 29 Clever Drawings Will Make You Question Everything Wrong With The World
- Disturbing (But Amazing) Pictures Expose The Absurdities Of Modern Culture *Warning: Graphic Images*
- What if Animals Treated Us How We Treat Them?
- “Where there is love there is life!” -Mahatma Gandhi
- John Lennon's "Imagine", made into a beautiful comic.
- You Are Free To Make Choices In Life But You Are Not Free From The Consequences Of Those Choices
- The Pen Is Mightier Than The Sword: 28 Cartoonists Pay Tribute To The Victims Of The Charlie Hebdo Shooting
- Arab Newspapers React To ‘Charlie Hebdo’ Attacks With Cartoons Of Their Own
- How Women in Iconic Paintings Would Look if They Got Photoshopped to Fit Today's Ideals
- 30 Of The Best 3D Pencil Drawings