What It Feels Like To Be Depressed? 13 Charts That Perfectly Describe Depression.
Depression is a state of low mood and aversion to activity that can affect a person's thoughts, behavior, feelings and sense of well-being. People with depressed mood can feel sad, anxious, empty, hopeless, helpless, worthless, guilty, irritable, ashamed or restless. They may lose interest in activities that were once pleasurable, experience loss of appetite or overeating, have problems concentrating, remembering details or making decisions, and may contemplate, attempt or commit suicide. Insomnia, excessive sleeping, fatigue, aches, pains, digestive problems or reduced energy may also be present.
1. Depression can be so boring, to be honest:
2. Your productivity levels:
3. When you need those mental health days:
4. When people minimize what you’re going through:
5. Dealing with those highs and lows:
6. Because sometimes, you relapse:
7. The people you need to keep close — and the ones you need to kick to the curb:
8. When people give you the WORST ADVICE EVER:
9. When people just keep tossing words around:
10. The annoying disconnect between dreams and reality:
11. Sometimes you feel like you can’t win:
12. “Tired” = a personality trait by now:
13. And this reminder, in case you need it:
What It Feels Like To Be Depressed? 13 Charts That Perfectly Describe Depression. Reviewed by Katerina Pap on 1:35 AM Rating: