The term "sciatica" describes the symptoms of leg pain—and possibly tingling, numbness or weakness—that originate in the lower back and travel through the buttock and down the large sciatic nerve in the back of the leg.
To relieve the pain or even cure sciatica, one must go through special medications and physical therapy. Unluckily, it can be hard and really painful.
However, there are ways to relieve sciatica's pain yourself by doing some regular exercises. You should also consult a physical therapist, but knowing how to exercise will save you time and money.
This video will teach you how:
- WATCH: This Teen Had Severe Back Pain For Months, But One Trip To The Chiropractor Changed His Life
- The Perfect Exercise For Poor Body Posture
- 6 Bad Postures That Are Ruining Your Health & How To Correct Them
- How To Fix Common Body Problems By Sleeping In The Right Position
- The Dangers of Sitting For Too Long (Infographic)
- Spine Deformation Alert!
- Napping can Dramatically Increase Learning, Memory, Awareness, and More
- Alternative Sleep Cycles: 7-10 Hours Are Not Needed
- Why Dehydration Is Making You Fat And Sick
- 21 Health Tricks To Teach Your Body