10 Things You Can Do Every Day To Benefit Your Brain
A mind is a valuable thing to waste. You’ve heard the saying many times, but it truly does ring true. Your mind is your most valuable asset. You need to take care of it. So here’s a list of 10 things you can do every day to benefit your brain:
1. Take a nap.
2. Do something creative just before going to bed.
3. Focus on one task at a time.
4. Do cardio. And exercise.
5. Write. Like on a real piece of paper.
6. Take a multi-vitamin daily.
7. Learn a new language.
8. Play Words With Friends.
10. Be optimistic.
Source: LifeHack via Expanded Consciousness
- 10 Simple Things You Can Do Today That Will Make You Happier, Backed By Science
- What happens to our brains when we exercise and how it makes us happier
- 13 things mentally strong people don’t do
- 15 Things Highly Confident People Don’t Do
- 15 Things to Stop Doing to Yourself
- 21 Habits of Happy People
- Revealed: The Part of Our Brains That Makes Us Like New Music
- The Top 5 Regrets of The Dying
10 Things You Can Do Every Day To Benefit Your Brain Reviewed by Truth Seeker on 2:13 PM Rating: