Shocking Confession: "Crisis Has Led To 10.000 Suicides. The Last One Was My Son's" (Video)
This video-interview shows the shocking confession of Elpis hospital's administrator, Theodoros Giannaros, in the Italian daily newspaper Corriere della Sera. The man talks about Greece in the crisis period, suicides as well as his personal loss.
"10.000 people have committed suicide during the last five years. My son was among them too." is the interview's title.
Mr Giannaros says: "Since the crisis started around 11.000 committed suicide. Athens is a big city, not a small village. A big city disappeared. My son was one of the people who died". He adds: "I don't know how someone could explain what has happened. Many tried to commit suicide but were saved in the last minute, while 10.000 people have already died".
"Now the banks want to leave us homeless. Do they need more dead people to understand?" Giannaros wonders referring to citizens' debts. "This a question that I can't answer. I only know that everybody's heart beats in the same way, every face smiles or cries in the same way".
"If a dog is killed in Germany, everybody hears about it through the tv and the newspapers. Did you hear anything about people who committed suicide here in Greece? I don't think so, because they don't care about human lives anymore. I'm ashamed for being a European".
- Why I will vote “NO” on the Greek referendum (Opinion)
- UN experts welcome Greek referendum, condemn IMF, EU and call for international solidarity
- Watch What The Spanish People Did For Greece!
- DEBTOCRACY International Version (Documentary)
- CATASTROIKA Privatization goes public (Documentary)
- Apologies Of An Economic Hitman (Documentary)
- The Money Masters (Documentary): How Banks Create Money Out Of Thin Air
- The Corporation (2003) Award-winning Documentary
- Owned & Operated - A film about Humanity and the World we've built for Ourselves
- The American Dream - The Story of Your Enslavement
- Unbelievable inventions by ancient Greeks that remained unexplained until the 20th century
- Ancient Greeks discovered America, according to an Italian university professor
- The 10 Most Famous Personalities Of The Last 6,000 Years
- Top 14 Greatest Philosophers And Their Books
- Socrates Was One Of The Smartest People Ever Lived. Here Are 24 Out Of His Most Important Quotes That Everyone Needs To Read
- Socrates: The Test Of Three
- MOTIVATION: 15 Best Socrates Picture Quotes
- 17 Of Plato's Most Famous Quotes That Can Help Us Improve Our Lives
- This Animation Will Explain To You Plato's Philosophy In Almost 3 Minutes
- 40 Aristotle's Quotes That Will Make You Think And Can Change Your Life
- 40 Golden Words By Epictetus, The Ancient Greek Philosopher Who Was Born A Slave
- The Key To Happiness, According To 3 Greek Philosophers
- How To Build A Fake Ancient City In Just 5 Years
- The Recognition Of The Genocides As The Beginning Of Justice Against The Crimes Against Humanity
Shocking Confession: "Crisis Has Led To 10.000 Suicides. The Last One Was My Son's" (Video) Reviewed by Katerina Pap on 4:56 AM Rating: