Find Your Inner F*cking Peace With This Hilarious Foul-Mouthed Guided Meditation
Millions of Americans have been inspired by yoga and meditation, and as a result, there are nearly endless amounts of yogis in the U.S. Each of them can teach you on how to be balanced, centered, and just about every yoga position.
Sometimes, the best form of meditation comes in a very profound way. For the majority of us, it’s vulgarity. Jason Headley has directed a short film called “F*ck That: A Guided Meditation” for people who meditate in profanity.
The director for Pioneers Of Language series, Headley designed this short film to have waves crashing in the background, a soothing voice telling you that “All that shit is fucking bullshit”, and a peaceful hum that floods your ears. It’s a pretty deadly combination. Hilarious, yet exactly what I’m thinking every single waking minute. This video has captured the essence as to what it’s like for yoga, or just living, can be like for some of us.
Source: Expanded Consciousness
- An Elementary School Has Kids Meditate Instead Of Punishing Them and the Results are Profound
- Do You Need An Alternative Type Of Meditation? Try Coloring!
- Harvard Study Unveils What Meditation Literally Does To The Brain
- 4 Best Scientifically Proven Benefits Of Meditation
- 7 Meditation & Mindfulness Practices For A Busy Life
- Train Your Brain To Let Go Of Habits – 10 Methods For Creating New Neural Pathways
- One Buddha Teaching That Will Tell You More About Yourself Than Anything Else
- 25 Life Changing Lessons to Learn from Buddha
- The Key To Happiness, According To 3 Greek Philosophers
- The 10 Most Famous Personalities Of The Last 6,000 Years
- 12 Life Lessons from Jesus That Everyone Should Read Before They Die
- MOTIVATION: 15 Best Socrates Picture Quotes
- Socrates: The Test Of Three
- This Animation Will Explain To You Plato's Philosophy In Almost 3 Minutes
- 18 Rules Of Living By The Dalai Lama
- 25 Life Changing Lessons To Learn From Rumi
- 25 Lessons From Khalil Gibran That Can Totally Transform Your Life
- 25 Life Lessons from Albert Einstein
- Albert Einstein - How I See the World
- Leonardo Da Vinci's Resume Written In The 1480s
- Leonardo Da Vinci’s 6 Ingenious Inventions
- The 10 Inventions of Nikola Tesla That Changed The World
- Gandhi’s 10 Fundamentals: How To Change The World
- 10 Pieces Of Wisdom & Quotes From Native American Elders
- It will take just 1 minute to read this and change your thinking.
- 99 Interesting Quotes That Will Change How You See The World
- 102 Habits for Positive Living
Find Your Inner F*cking Peace With This Hilarious Foul-Mouthed Guided Meditation Reviewed by Κατερίνα Παπακυριακοπούλου on 11:44 AM Rating: