25 Life Lessons from Albert Einstein
1. Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death.
2. Everyone should be respected as an individual, but no one idolized.
3. Never do anything against conscience even if the state demands it.
4. If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
5. A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem.
6. Love is a better teacher than duty.
7. If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough.
8. No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it.
9. Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
10. Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.
11. It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity.
12. Everything that can be counted does not necessarily count; everything that counts cannot necessarily be counted.
13. Force always attracts men of low morality.
14. Everything should be as simple as it is, but not simpler.
15. A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
16. Any man who reads too much and uses his own brain too little falls into lazy habits of thinking.
17. A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.
18. It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression and knowledge.
19. Anyone who doesn’t take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted in large ones either.
20. Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
21. Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school.
22. Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
23. Anger dwells only in the bosom of fools.
24. Information is not knowledge.
25. Never lose a holy curiosity.
Photo courtesy of Newtown graffiti
Source: The Unbounded Spirit
- Albert Einstein - How I See the World
- The 10 Inventions of Nikola Tesla That Changed The World
- Socrates: The Test Of Three
- Gregg Braden - The Divine Matrix: Bridging Time, Space, Miracles & Belief
- Dr. Amit Goswami: The Quantum Activist - Quantum Physics & Consciousness
- It will take just 1 minute to read this and change your thinking.
- You Are Free To Make Choices In Life But You Are Not Free From The Consequences Of Those Choices
- Top 10 Inspirational Quotes Worthy of Your Refrigerator
- 10 Simple Things You Can Do Today That Will Make You Happier, Backed By Science
- 10 Things You Can Do Every Day To Benefit Your Brain
- 10 Mind-Blowing Theories That Will Change Your Perception of the World
25 Life Lessons from Albert Einstein Reviewed by Truth Seeker on 3:59 PM Rating: