22 Sarcastic Zen Phrases
1. Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone.
2. The journey of a thousand miles begins with a broken fan belt and leaky tire.
3. It’s always darkest before dawn. So if you’re going to steal your neighbor’s newspaper, that’s the time to do it.
4. Don’t be irreplaceable. If you can’t be replaced, you can’t be promoted.5. Always remember that you’re unique. Just like everyone else.6. Never test the depth of the water with both feet.
7. If you think nobody cares if you’re alive, try missing a couple of car payments.
8. Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you’re a mile away and you have their shoes.
9. If at first you don’t succeed, skydiving is not for you.
10. Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day.
11. If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.
12. If you tell the truth, you don’t have to remember anything.
13. Some days you’re the bug; some days you’re the windshield.
14. Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.
15. The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.
16. A closed mouth gathers no foot.
17. Duct tape is like ‘The Force’. It has a light side and a dark side, and it holds the universe together.
18. There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works.
19. Generally speaking, you aren’t learning much when your lips are moving.
20. Experience is something you don’t get until just after you need it.
21. Never miss a good chance to shut up.
22. Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.
Source: The Minds Journal
- 100 Best Zen Sayings And Proverbs Of All Time
- This Zen Comic Is Full of Timeless Life Lessons
- The 5 Tibetan Rites - Exercises You Should Be Doing Every Morning
- Ten Tips From A Shaolin Monk On How To Stay Young
- 18 Pictures of Shaolin Monks Training
- One Buddha Teaching That Will Tell You More About Yourself Than Anything Else
- 25 Life Changing Lessons to Learn from Buddha
- 18 Rules Of Living By The Dalai Lama
- Someone Asked The Dalai Lama What Surprises Him Most, His Response Was Mind Altering
- More Hard Hitting Words From The Dalai Lama About The Mass Brainwashing Of Society
22 Sarcastic Zen Phrases Reviewed by Katerina Pap on 6:31 AM Rating: