Shaolin Kungfu practiced by monks from Shaolin Monastery takes martial arts to a brand new level.
As Shaolin monks believe the strength comes only from the mind, there are almost no limits to what can be done with their bodies during the trainings. They practice techniques centered around balance, strength, endurance, and self defense. They can endure incredible amounts of pain while barely flinching. The design and arrangements of their movements are based on the medical knowledge of ancient China and conforms to the rule of movement of the human body.
They believe that what their bodies can endure is symptomatic of the strength of their souls and minds.
Source: Memolition via Wikipedia
- Unbelievable...These 23 Mind Blowing Facts Will DESTROY Your Understanding Of Time
- These 29 Clever Drawings Will Make You Question Everything Wrong With The World
- The 63 Most Powerful Photos Ever Taken That Perfectly Capture The Human Experience
- 35 Moments Of Violence That Brought Out Incredible Human Compassion
- 30 Of The Most Powerful Images Ever
- These 22 People From Around The World Will Leave You Speechless
- 16 Children & Their Bedrooms From Around the World…