Eczema is a group of medical conditions that cause the skin to become inflamed or irritated. Eczematous diseases are very common with an estimated prevalence of more than 10% in the general population. According to statistics 15-25% of all dermatological patients suffer from eczema.
The most common type is known as atopic eczema, or atopic dermatitis. Inflamed and itchy skin is characteristic for people who have this problem. They also have rashes in some parts of their body such as the face, wrists, knees, hands, face, and the back of the knees, or in some cases over the entire body.
There are many lotions and creams that are prescribed to relieve itching, but many ointments and OTC drugs result in severe side effects. We recommend you to try ACV instead; it is simple to use but very effective.
The Health Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV)
ACV can destroy the bacteria that cause eczema. It has many anti-fungal and antibacterial properties and if you use it on a regular basis you will prevent the growth of these bacteria.
2. Cell Renewal
ACV contains beta-carotene which helps in cell renewal. Using ACV will make your skin glow and healthy again
ACV is rich in potassium which can relieve allergy symptoms. It can also provide normal pH of the skin and act as an astringent.
4. Boosts The Immune System
ACV contains acetic acid, vitamin B1, pectin, many minerals, mineral salts and riboflavin. All of them are very important to boost the immune system and destroy the eczema.
5. Full Of Fiber
Besides minerals and vitamins, ACV also contains fiber which our body needs in order to flush out the toxins that may cause eczema.
6. Relieves Itching
ACV has a positive effect on dry skin and it can help relieve the itching.
Apple Cider Vinegar Solution
ACV can effectively treat eczema because of its antibacterial and anti-fungal properties. See below a homemade remedy.
What You Will Need:
- 2 tablespoons organic and raw ACV
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 or 3 cotton balls
For sensitive skin, the solution should contain half a cup of water and 1 tablespoon of ACV.
Mix all the ingredients and stir them well. Then soak the ball in the solution and apply it on the affected area. Continue with the treatment until you see changes and improvement.
Sources: Healthy Definition, Why Don't You Try This
- How To Detox Your Lungs After You Quit Smoking
- Complete Guide To Essential Oils (How to Use & Buy)
- The Cure to Fibromyalgia Your Doctor Doesn’t Want You To Know
- Mix Two Ingredients Before Bed And Never Wake Up Tired Again...
- Here’s What Happens To Your Body If You Eat Ginger Every Day
- Here’s How To Cleanse Your Body Of Toxins In 3 Weeks. You Only Need 2 Things!
- 36 Foods That Help Detox and Cleanse Your Entire Body
- 19 Super Foods That Naturally Cleanse Your Liver
- How to Clean Your Liver with 5 Natural Liver-Cleansing Tips
- How To Clean Your Arteries With One Simple Fruit