If You Ever Notice A Black Dot On Someone's Palm, Call The Police!...
If you see a person who has a black dot on the palm, you should call the police immediately. The black dot means that this person is in trouble. The Black Dot Campaign started on Facebook and its purpose is to recognize the victims of domestic abuse....
The black dot on their hand signifies a call for help.
Victims of domestic violence, by putting a black dot on their palms, can show that they're in danger. So if you ever notice a person with a black dot on his/her palm, help this person and call the police.
The organizers behind the Black Dot Campaign state:
“The black dot on the hand lets professionals know you're a really vulnerable domestic violence survivor, and that you need help but can't ask because your abuser is watching your every move. In just 24 hours, the campaign has reached over 6,000 people worldwide, and has already helped 6 women. Please spread the campaign, and post a picture of your hand with the black dot, to show your support to all survivors of domestic violence.”...
Survivor of domestic violence gives her testimony:
“I'm heavily pregnant and the baby's father is very abusive. With words, his hands. I've been petrified for so long and even more with the baby coming soon. I was at the hospital yesterday, he was with me, he never leaves my side anymore. I had to have an examination so the consultant asked me to lie on the bed and drew the curtain. I learnt over and took the pen out of his pocket, pulled his hand over to me and wrote HELP ME. I didn't have to say a word. This campaign gave me the strength and the idea how to ask for help. I am now safe somewhere else thanks to that consultant and the black dot campaign. Thank you, 1 week to go until my due date and I am finally safe.” ...
Source: Why Don't You Try This
- This Woman Takes A Photo Of Herself Every Day For 1 Year Long… The End Is Disturbing!
- Signs of Domestic Abuse
- Tattoo Artist Offers Free Work For Survivors Of Domestic Violence
- “Dear Dad, I’m Going To Be Called A Whore.” Her Powerful Video Is Now Moving Millions.
- Identifying Emotional Abuse before it Happens
- 8 Ways to Spot Emotional Manipulation.. and Free Ourselves From It
- Dad Films His Daughter Every Single Week For 14 Years. The Result Is Breathtaking.
- Amazing Video That Illustrates The Entire Life Of A Beautiful Woman In Just 4 Minutes
- How Women in Iconic Paintings Would Look if They Got Photoshopped to Fit Today's Ideals
- Take 72 Seconds To See Why We Have An Absolutely Ridiculous Standard Of Beauty
- The Average Women Faces in 40 Different Countries
- How The Beauty Industrial Complex Oppresses Women
- 52 Photos Of Women Who Changed History Forever
- These Beautiful Drawings Showcase How We Stereotype The Female Gender & Why We Need To Stop
- Her War: Women vs. ISIS (RT Documentary)
- Iranian Women Are Posting Pics With Their Hair Flying Free In Protest Of Strict Hijab Laws
- For The First Time In History, Women In Saudi Arabia Are Allowed To Vote!
- Syrian Girl "Surrenders" In Front Of The Camera Mistaking It For A Gun!
If You Ever Notice A Black Dot On Someone's Palm, Call The Police!... Reviewed by Katerina Pap on 9:30 AM Rating: