A woman takes a photo of herself each day for a year long… At the end, the woman is holding a paper on which is written: “Help me, I don't know if I'll make it 'till tomorrow.”
This is a Croatian campaign against domestic abuse. If you are or you know someone victim of domestic abuse, you need to do something… no one can help you if you don’t help yourself by talking about it! Please share with others to help raise awareness.
Credits: fero061982 & Viral Posts
- “Dear Dad, I’m Going To Be Called A Whore.” Her Powerful Video Is Now Moving Millions.
- Signs of Domestic Abuse
- Tattoo Artist Offers Free Work For Survivors Of Domestic Violence
- Identifying Emotional Abuse before it Happens
- 8 Ways to Spot Emotional Manipulation.. and Free Ourselves From It
- Dad Films His Daughter Every Single Week For 14 Years. The Result Is Breathtaking.
- Amazing Video That Illustrates The Entire Life Of A Beautiful Woman In Just 4 Minutes
- How Women in Iconic Paintings Would Look if They Got Photoshopped to Fit Today's Ideals
- Take 72 Seconds To See Why We Have An Absolutely Ridiculous Standard Of Beauty
- The Average Women Faces in 40 Different Countries
- How The Beauty Industrial Complex Oppresses Women
- 52 Photos Of Women Who Changed History Forever
- These Beautiful Drawings Showcase How We Stereotype The Female Gender & Why We Need To Stop
- Her War: Women vs. ISIS (RT Documentary)
- Iranian Women Are Posting Pics With Their Hair Flying Free In Protest Of Strict Hijab Laws
- For The First Time In History, Women In Saudi Arabia Are Allowed To Vote!
- Syrian Girl "Surrenders" In Front Of The Camera Mistaking It For A Gun!