It is said that Einstein created the following riddle in his youth. However there are other rumours that say that the riddle belongs to Louis Carol. What is important here is the fact that only 2% of people on the planet can solve this riddle. Are you one of them? Let's find out!
There are five houses in five different colors in a row. In each house lives a person with a different nationality. The five owners drink a certain type of beverage, smoke a certain brand of cigar and keep a certain pet. No owners have the same pet, smoke the same brand of cigar, or drink the same beverage. Other facts:
1. The Brit lives in the red house.
2. The Swede keeps dogs as pets.
3. The Dane drinks tea.
4. The green house is on the immediate left of the white house.
5. The green house’s owner drinks coffee.
6. The owner who smokes Pall Mall rears birds.
7. The owner of the yellow house smokes Dunhill.
8. The owner living in the center house drinks milk.
9. The Norwegian lives in the first house.
10. The owner who smokes Blends lives next to the one who keeps cats.
11. The owner who keeps the horse lives next to the one who smokes Dunhill.
12. The owner who smokes Bluemasters drinks beer.
13. The German smokes Prince.
14. The Norwegian lives next to the blue house.
15. The owner who smokes Blends lives next to the one who drinks water.
The question is: who owns the fish?
There is an actual, logical answer in the riddle. You will need a piece of paper to find it.
If you're having troubles finding the solution, then the PoETheeds walk-through to the answer will be precious for you!
- Thousands Of Unreleased Documents Featuring Einstein’s Life Work Released Online For Free
- Women in Science: Einstein’s Advice to a Little Girl Who Wants to Be a Scientist
- 25 Life Lessons from Albert Einstein
- Albert Einstein - How I See the World
- This Explains Why Einstein's Brain Was Special
- What Albert Einstein Taught Us About Love
- From Darwin To Einstein: How Did Brilliant Minds Spend Their Everyday Lives?
- 30 Words Of Wisdom By The Great Scientist, Nikola Tesla
- The 10 Inventions of Nikola Tesla That Changed The World
- 10 Unbelievable Facts You Didn't Know About Nikola Tesla
- Nikola Tesla The Secret Movie - Unlimited Free Energy Forever
- Leonardo Da Vinci: 30 Quotes by a Talented Genius Personality
- Leonardo Da Vinci's Resume Written In The 1480s
- Leonardo Da Vinci’s 6 Ingenious Inventions
- You Need To Read These 25 Truths By Galileo Galilei
- 23 Quotes About Our Cosmos By The Astronomer Carl Sagan
- The 10 Most Famous Personalities Of The Last 6,000 Years
- Top 14 Greatest Philosophers And Their Books
- Socrates Was One Of The Smartest People Ever Lived. Here Are 24 Out Of His Most Important Quotes That Everyone Needs To Read
- Socrates: The Test Of Three
- MOTIVATION: 15 Best Socrates Picture Quotes
- 17 Of Plato's Most Famous Quotes That Can Help Us Improve Our Lives
- This Animation Will Explain To You Plato's Philosophy In Almost 3 Minutes
- 40 Aristotle's Quotes That Will Make You Think And Can Change Your Life
- The Key To Happiness, According To 3 Greek Philosophers
- 12 Life Lessons from Jesus That Everyone Should Read Before They Die
- 37 Confucius' Quotes That Will Help You Understand The Chinese Philosophy
- 39 Philosophical & Thought-Provoking Quotes By Albert Camus
- One Buddha Teaching That Will Tell You More About Yourself Than Anything Else
- 25 Lessons From Khalil Gibran That Can Totally Transform Your Life
- 8 Great Philosophical Questions That We’ll Never Solve