This Is Why A Good Man Will Never Cheat On You
There are many reasons why a man or a woman would cheat on their partner. There may be some certain reasons why men cheat that usually differ from the reasons why women cheat. However that's not always based on the gender. What is also untrue is the myth that every man and every woman cheat. Of course there are certain circumstances when people are tired with their relationship and really need to end it. But then there are two types of people; those who really end the relationship and those who choose to cheat on their partner.
If your partner is a good man, then you don't need to be afraid of the possibility that he will cheat on you. Just read the following reasons why a really good man would never cheat:
1) He respects his woman and his relationship with her.
Respect is one of the most important traits in a relationship. Some people don't respect what they have. This is because they've got their own insecurities that make them selfish. Good men - and good people in general - won't be disrespectful. On the contrary they appreciate the fact that they're in a happy relationship. So you just need to respect it too.
2) He doesn't think that sex is everything.
Of course a good relationship is highly based on good sex. However sex isn't everything. There are other things that also matter such us communication, common interests, understanding and trust. If all of these exist in your relationship, then good sex can exist too. A good man knows that so he won't try to find sex in some other woman. In addition, a good man understands that monogamy is a choice. Since he has made that choice, there's no reason for him to change his mind.
3) He thinks love is really important.
That's why he would never give up a really successful relationship in order to replace it with a one-night-stand. A good man prefers to be fulfilled and that's why he values true love more than anything else. So, even if your relationship faces its difficulties, you should know that true love can solve any problem.
4) He doesn't care about counting the women he has slept with.
As it was mentioned before, a good man doesn't feel ashamed of monogamy. Only little boys care about how many girls they've slept with and that's because they're still immature. A good man puts his values first.
5) He knows how to discuss what bothers him.
So if there's a problem in your relationship, don't worry, he'll tell you. And he'll tell you soon enough, when there's still time and willingness in both of you to fix the situation. In other words, he would never choose to ignore a problem and cheat on you. That seems an easy solution to forget the problems of your relationship, but in reality it isn't a solution at all! And that's not what good men do.
6) He can control his emotions.
That means that he is able of telling apart a real feeling from a temporary emotion that doesn't really matter for him. So you would never hear a good man saying that "he was too drunk to think". Let alone the fact that a good man has no good reason to get "too drunk".
- My Dear Son, This is How to Treat a Woman
- Signs of Domestic Abuse
- Identifying Emotional Abuse before it Happens
- 10 Things Your Mom Never Told You
- How To Be Alone Without Feeling Lonely
- Social Science Says Lasting Relationships Come Down To 2 Basic Traits
- 18 Signs That You're In A Happy Relationship
- 20 Powerful Secrets to Meaningful Relationships
- Signs That Your Relationship Can Last
- 5 things you should do for yourself before getting into a relationship
- 5 Signs You’re in a Toxic or Draining Relationship
- 9 Good Signs That You’re In The Right Relationship
- When You’re In A Good Relationship, You Learn These 10 Things
- 10 Toxic Relationships Mentally Strong People Avoid
- 10 Signs You Have Found Your Soulmate
- The Four Types Of Friends According To The Buddha
- 8 crazy symptoms of being in love
- This Hilarious Short Animated Film Shows Exactly What Happens In Your Mind When You Meet Your Crush
- Research Mapping Human Emotions Shows Strong Mind Body Connection
- The Effect Of Positive Emotions On Our Health
This Is Why A Good Man Will Never Cheat On You Reviewed by Katerina Pap on 4:19 PM Rating: