Read the story below and answer as spontaneously and quickly as possible.
There are two neighboring islands. In the first one live two men: an uncivilized savage and a civilized man. In the other island there are several people, among them a girl who is in love and has a relationship with the civilized man.
The girl wants to go to the opposite island to meet her lover. She asks the only boatman of the island how much he wants to take her there. The boatman says that he does not want money and he will take her to the other island if she is naked in the boat.
The girl is shocked… not knowing what to do she goes to the wise man of the island to ask for help. He listens to her story with attention and gives the following advice: “Do what your heart tells you, my child…” So the girl decides to accept the proposal of the boatman in order to meet her beloved man.
So, they go to the other island. But when they arrive, the savage is on the seafront and gets crazy at the sight of the naked woman so he rapes her… At the same moment the civilized man comes and sees the scene. He goes mad and tells the girl that he does not want her anymore and she must leave immediately…
Evaluate the 5 characters of the story (savage, civilized man, girl, boatman, wise man) from the best to the worst, so that the number 1 is the character that you believe to be the best person of the story and the 5th is the worst of all.
Each character of the story represents a priority in your life:
Savage = how important is sex for you;
Civilized man = importance of other people’s opinion;
Girl = your need for emotional relationship;
Boatman = your need for earning money;
Wise man = how much you rely on logic.
Source: Anna LeMind, Learning Mind
- A Walk In The Woods Test – Relational Psychology Test
- What Path Do you Want to Take Next in Life? Choose The Archway and See What it Reveals
- Szondi Test With Pictures That Will Reveal Your Deepest Hidden Self
- Fun Personality Test – Pick A Tree
- Psychoanalyze Yourself Test
- Unusual Personality Test That Will Reveal Much about Your Perception of Life
- A Fun Personality Test! Choose An Eye And See What It Reveals
- Socrates: The Test Of Three
- Only 1 in 4 people can see all the colors: do the test!
- Test: Do You See A Duck Or A Rabbit?
- 3 Mind-Blowing Lateral Thinking Puzzles
- This Simple Test Will Blow 98% Of People's Minds. You Other 2%… Well, You're Weird
- Can You Pronounce This Whole Poem? Apparently, 9 Out Of 10 People Can NOT!
- A Tale for the Deep Thinkers
- It will take just 1 minute to read this and change your thinking.
- 8 Great Philosophical Questions That We’ll Never Solve
- This Animation Will Explain To You Plato's Philosophy In Almost 3 Minutes
- The Experiment
- The Appearances Experiment
- She Told The Chimp She Had Lost Her Baby. What The Chimp Did Next Was Unexpected.
- This man tried to test the chimps' intelligence, however the chimps tested the man’s humanity!
- 2 Monkeys Were Paid Unequally. Watch What Happened Next