Only 1 in 4 people can see all the colors: do the test!
Human’s vision is different between humans. That’s why, we found out some fascinating data and a test that puts things in place – or better, in color.
The colors you can see, depend on the number and the distribution of cones (color receptors) in your eye. You can check this rainbow and measure the shades that you can distinguish:
If you can see less than 20 shades: You are a bicolor, like dogs, which means that you have only two types of cones. 25% of the population is dichroic.
If you can see from 20 to 32 shades: You are a trichromatic, you have three types of cones (purple / blue, green and red). You can enjoy various colors. 50% of the population is trichromatic.
If you can see between 33 and 39 shades: Then you are -tetrachromatic- like bees, and you have four types of cone (purple / blue, green, red, yellow). Bothered by the yellow so that it will hardly found any outfit in your wardrobe. 25% of the population is tetrachromatic.
If you can see more than 39 shades: Something goes wrong! There are only 39 different colors in the test and probably only 35 rendered correctly by the computer screen.
It is very likely that people who have four cones, won’t easily fooled by a blue / black or white / gold shade, no matter the brightness and the background color of the photo.
Source: Truth Inside Of You
- Test: Do You See A Duck Or A Rabbit?
- 3 Mind-Blowing Lateral Thinking Puzzles
- This Simple Test Will Blow 98% Of People's Minds. You Other 2%… Well, You're Weird
- Can You Pronounce This Whole Poem? Apparently, 9 Out Of 10 People Can NOT!
- A Tale for the Deep Thinkers
- What Path Do you Want to Take Next in Life? Choose The Archway and See What it Reveals
- Szondi Test With Pictures That Will Reveal Your Deepest Hidden Self
- Fun Personality Test – Pick A Tree
- Psychoanalyze Yourself Test
- Unusual Personality Test That Will Reveal Much about Your Perception of Life
- A Fun Personality Test! Choose An Eye And See What It Reveals
- Socrates: The Test Of Three
- It will take just 1 minute to read this and change your thinking.
- 8 Great Philosophical Questions That We’ll Never Solve
- This Animation Will Explain To You Plato's Philosophy In Almost 3 Minutes
- The Experiment
- The Appearances Experiment
- She Told The Chimp She Had Lost Her Baby. What The Chimp Did Next Was Unexpected.
- This man tried to test the chimps' intelligence, however the chimps tested the man’s humanity!
- 2 Monkeys Were Paid Unequally. Watch What Happened Next
Only 1 in 4 people can see all the colors: do the test! Reviewed by Katerina Pap on 9:17 PM Rating: