This is what they call a relational psychology test. The answers to these questions indicate relevance to values that you hold in your personal lives. Let’s get to it! Picture yourself walking through a beautiful forest. The sun is out, there’s a perfect breeze. It’s just beautiful.
Who are you walking with?
As you continue on in your walk through the forest, you come across an animal.
What kind of animal is it?
You come up to the animal.
What does the animal do?
You’re walking deeper into the woods yet, and you come to a clearing. There’s a house in the middle of the clearing.
How big is it? Is it fenced in or no?
You walk up to the door of the home and it’s open a bit. You enter and see a table.
Describe what’s on the table.
You finish looking around the house and leave out the back door. There’s a huge lawn and in the center is a garden. In the garden, you find a cup.
What is the cup made out of? What do you do with the cup?
As you walk to the end of the garden, you find yourself at a body of water.
What kind of body of water is it? A lake? River? Pond?
You must cross this water in order to get home.
How wet do you get?
Ready for some answers?
The person you were walking with is the most important person in your life.
The size of the animal you come across is a representation of the size of your problems.
If your action was more severe, it means you tend to be more aggressive. If it was peaceful, then more passive.
The size of your home is representative of the size of your ambition.
If there was no fence around the home, it means you tend to be more open.
If what you saw on the table wasn’t food, people, or flowers, it indicates some unhappiness.
How durable the cup you found was is representative of how strong your relationship is with the person in the first part of the story. What you do with it is representative of your attitude toward them.
The size of the body of water is related to the size of your sexual drive.
If you became very wet, it indicates that sex is important to you. If not very wet, it may mean it’s less important.
Source: Higher Perspectives
- What Path Do you Want to Take Next in Life? Choose The Archway and See What it Reveals
- Szondi Test With Pictures That Will Reveal Your Deepest Hidden Self
- Fun Personality Test – Pick A Tree
- Psychoanalyze Yourself Test
- Unusual Personality Test That Will Reveal Much about Your Perception of Life
- A Fun Personality Test! Choose An Eye And See What It Reveals
- Socrates: The Test Of Three
- Only 1 in 4 people can see all the colors: do the test!
- Test: Do You See A Duck Or A Rabbit?
- 3 Mind-Blowing Lateral Thinking Puzzles
- This Simple Test Will Blow 98% Of People's Minds. You Other 2%… Well, You're Weird
- Can You Pronounce This Whole Poem? Apparently, 9 Out Of 10 People Can NOT!
- A Tale for the Deep Thinkers
- It will take just 1 minute to read this and change your thinking.
- 8 Great Philosophical Questions That We’ll Never Solve
- This Animation Will Explain To You Plato's Philosophy In Almost 3 Minutes
- The Experiment
- The Appearances Experiment
- She Told The Chimp She Had Lost Her Baby. What The Chimp Did Next Was Unexpected.
- This man tried to test the chimps' intelligence, however the chimps tested the man’s humanity!
- 2 Monkeys Were Paid Unequally. Watch What Happened Next