What do you see? A duck or a rabbit?
This is a well known optical illusion which can be seen in two ways, either as a rabbit, or as a duck. Which one do you? And when you see one image, you can switch to another?
And now the most important question – how quickly you can change from one image to another?
Most people, at first distinguish the duck and then distinguish the rabbit. But the question is how quickly you can change that image in your mind. Do you need much mental effort to accomplish?
The first version of the image was created in 1892 by the humorous German magazine «Filiegende Blattera» but later the photo was published by Ludwig Wittgeinstein in his “Philosophical debates” as a means to describe two different ways that we can see things.
The picture does not change, but our visual experience may change. Terms like “duck” and “rabbit” make our brains to create different images from a single image.
Psychologist and author Richard Wiseman concluded that the ability of alternate two images associated with our creativity.
As claimed by Wiseman, when one changes the visual image from Duck to Rabbit and the reverse creates a strong change in the way we see and understand the world.
The sooner you make this switch in your mind, the more creative, and holistic view person you are.
Source: Truth Inside Of You
- 3 Mind-Blowing Lateral Thinking Puzzles
- This Simple Test Will Blow 98% Of People's Minds. You Other 2%… Well, You're Weird
- Can You Pronounce This Whole Poem? Apparently, 9 Out Of 10 People Can NOT!
- A Tale for the Deep Thinkers
- What Path Do you Want to Take Next in Life? Choose The Archway and See What it Reveals
- Szondi Test With Pictures That Will Reveal Your Deepest Hidden Self
- Fun Personality Test – Pick A Tree
- Psychoanalyze Yourself Test
- Unusual Personality Test That Will Reveal Much about Your Perception of Life
- A Fun Personality Test! Choose An Eye And See What It Reveals
- Socrates: The Test Of Three
- It will take just 1 minute to read this and change your thinking.
- 8 Great Philosophical Questions That We’ll Never Solve
- This Animation Will Explain To You Plato's Philosophy In Almost 3 Minutes
- The Experiment
- The Appearances Experiment
- She Told The Chimp She Had Lost Her Baby. What The Chimp Did Next Was Unexpected.
- This man tried to test the chimps' intelligence, however the chimps tested the man’s humanity!
- 2 Monkeys Were Paid Unequally. Watch What Happened Next