This isn’t really like the Super Size Me documentary, where they put some burgers in a container and let them get moldy and rotten, this is merely an illustration of what that tasty cheeseburger goes through in our stomach. Why? Because science. Also, because the internet.
Researchers from The University of Nottingham filled a container with hydrochloric acid solution, a chemical found in our stomachs that aids in the digestive process, and dipped a burger in it for 3 and 1/2 hours.
The results were grimy, as the burger turned into a black sludge. Hydrochloric acid breaks down food in the early stages of digestion, so that means one of the first things that McDonald’s cheeseburger does when hitting your stomach is turn into goop. Now, someone try this with a kale salad and get back to us.
Source: True Activist via Minds
- You’ll Never Eat McDonald’s Again After Reading These 10 Horrifying Facts
- What Happens To Our Body After Drinking Coca Cola?
- Journalist shows Coca Cola boss how much sugar is in their drink
- The Brutally Honest Coca-Cola Commercial You’ll Never See On TV
- Nestle CEO: Water Is Not A Human Right, Should Be Privatized
- A List of GMO Free Food Companies
- Food Matters. You are What you Eat!
- 8 Sleeping Positions & Their Effects On Health
- 6 Bad Postures That Are Ruining Your Health & How To Correct Them
- Why Dehydration Is Making You Fat And Sick
- Do You Know What Your Favorite Foods Look Like While Growing?
- 5 Food-Medicines That Could Quite Possibly Save Your Life
- 11 Ways to Naturally Boost Your Metabolism for Weight Loss
- 15 Plants & Herbs That Can Boost Lung Health, Heal Respiratory Infections & Repair Pulmonary Damage
- 19 Super Foods That Naturally Cleanse Your Liver
- 36 Foods That Help Detox and Cleanse Your Entire Body
- One Injection Reverses Diabetes Symptoms Without Side Effects
- Science Confirms Turmeric As Effective As 14 Drugs
- The Man Who Defied Odds, Turned Down Chemotherapy and Drugs and Outlived All His Doctors
- How to Clean Your Liver with 5 Natural Liver-Cleansing Tips
- How To Clean Your Arteries With One Simple Fruit
- How to Heal Cavities Naturally