8 Sleeping Positions & Their Effects On Health
In what position do you sleep most often? It turns out this is a very important question. Getting enough sleep is the most important thing – but did you know that how you sleep can also impact your health?
Sleeping on your back with your arms at your side is generally considered to be the best sleeping position for spine health and it's good for your neck too, as long as you don't use too many pillows.
That said, back sleepers tend to snore more than those in any other position and sleep apnea is strongly associated with sleeping on the back.
Let's take a look at eight common sleeping positions and what they do to your body:
Source: Daily Health Post - Memolition
- Alternative Sleep Cycles: 7-10 Hours Are Not Needed
- Napping can Dramatically Increase Learning, Memory, Awareness, and More
- How To Clean Your Arteries With One Simple Fruit
- How to Clean Your Liver with 5 Natural Liver-Cleansing Tips
- Black Seed - 'The Remedy For Everything But Death'
- Garlic Soup Made With 52 Cloves of Garlic Can Defeat Colds, Flu and Even Norovirus
- 5 Food-Medicines That Could Quite Possibly Save Your Life
- Science Confirms Turmeric As Effective As 14 Drugs
8 Sleeping Positions & Their Effects On Health Reviewed by Truth Seeker on 8:56 AM Rating: