After I saw this, I put down my phone and didn't pick it up for the rest of the day...
A touching 2 minute video about the sad reality of why we are not living in the moment.
Written by Charlene deGuzman / Directed by Miles Crawford
- This Street Musician Was Tipped By A Girl. What Happened Next Blew The Whole City Away
- This 14-Year-Old Boy Just Wrote The Most Important Poem Of The 21st Century
- I learned to GIVE not because I have many.
- John Lennon's "Imagine", made into a beautiful comic.
- “Where there is love there is life!” -Mahatma Gandhi
After I saw this, I put down my phone and didn't pick it up for the rest of the day... Reviewed by Truth Seeker on 11:43 PM Rating: