How to Clear a Stuffy Nose in 1 Minute
Over 85% of people can make their stuffy nose clear in less than 1 minute if their follow instructions correctly. This remedy was tested on more than 100,000 people.
This simple breathing exercise of how to clear a stuffy nose or get rid of nasal congestion was developed by Russian doctors practicing the Buteyko breathing method.
Buteyko Nose Clearing Exercise
1. Sit back, upright and relaxed on a dining room chair.
2. During this Nose Clearing Exercise keep your MOUTH CLOSED at all times even after the exercise is finished, if you open your mouth you have ruined the exercise and you’ll have to start again.
3. Mouth closed !!!
4. Breathe OUT though your nose (recommended) or your mouth if you have to.
5. Now HOLD your breath by pinching your nose.
6. Gently move your head back and forward (nodding)
7. At this point your Mouth is closed, you’re holding on the out breath and you’re nodding your head.
8. Keep going until you feel a slight discomfort and the need to breathe (DO NOT keep going to you go blue in the face and fall off your chair, this is not good for you)
9. At this point, let go of your nose and take a in breath in through your nose keeping your mouth closed.
10. That’s it, one big breath in and then breathe a bit slower and calmer for the next couple of minutes sitting very upright in your chair.
11. Repeat if necessary keeping your mouth closed at all times.
These Nose Clearing Tips are for people just with a stuffy nose, not chronic sinus problems or Nasal polyps.
Source: Organic Health
- Why Dehydration Is Making You Fat And Sick
- This Is What Happens When You Drink Water Right After You Get Out Of Bed
- This Is Why You Should Never Throw Away The Used Tea Bags Again
- Here’s How To Cleanse Your Body Of Toxins In 3 Weeks. You Only Need 2 Things!
- 36 Foods That Help Detox and Cleanse Your Entire Body
- 21 Health Tricks To Teach Your Body
- 19 Super Foods That Naturally Cleanse Your Liver
- How to Clean Your Liver with 5 Natural Liver-Cleansing Tips
- How To Clean Your Arteries With One Simple Fruit
- After Reading This, You’ll Never Look at a Banana in the Same Way Again
- Garlic Soup Made With 52 Cloves of Garlic Can Defeat Colds, Flu and Even Norovirus
- 5 Food-Medicines That Could Quite Possibly Save Your Life
- Black Seed - 'The Remedy For Everything But Death'
- 11 Ways to Naturally Boost Your Metabolism for Weight Loss
- One Injection Reverses Diabetes Symptoms Without Side Effects
- Science Confirms Turmeric As Effective As 14 Drugs
- The Man Who Defied Odds, Turned Down Chemotherapy and Drugs and Outlived All His Doctors
- 15 Plants & Herbs That Can Boost Lung Health, Heal Respiratory Infections & Repair Pulmonary Damage
- How to Heal Cavities Naturally
- Simple Natural Whitening Toothpaste Recipe
- What Does Your Tongue Say About Your State Of Health?
- Did You Know What Your Fingernails Can Say About Your Health?
- How To Fix Common Body Problems By Sleeping In The Right Position
- Napping can Dramatically Increase Learning, Memory, Awareness, and More
- Alternative Sleep Cycles: 7-10 Hours Are Not Needed
- 6 Bad Postures That Are Ruining Your Health & How To Correct Them
- Food Matters. You are What you Eat!
How to Clear a Stuffy Nose in 1 Minute Reviewed by Katerina Pap on 12:06 PM Rating: