See What Happens When You Eat Garlic On an Empty Stomach
Did you know that eating a whole head of garlic a day does miracles for your body? Garlic – a simple ingredient with amazing health benefits. It stimulates the immune system and normalizes your gut flora, but since its so powerful, moderation is key. Garlic should be treated like medicine and not over consumed. Growing up in Russia, from an early age, I learned that garlic was to be my first aid choice whether I was getting sick or just as a preventive measure.
Nobody ever questioned its powers. Garlic is a powerful natural antibiotic. It Does Work! It kills a very large number of different bacteria. Garlic is widely used in folk and traditional medicine for the treatment of many diseases and ailments. The cultivation of garlic started about 5 thousand years ago.
It was used by the Romans, Assyrians, Egyptians, Greeks, Jews, Arabs and many other cultures. Pythagoras called garlic “the king of spices”. The earliest known references indicate that garlic was an important part of the daily diet of the Egyptians; An Egyptian manuscript from that period includes 800 drugs, of which 22 were made with garlic.
Did you know that eating garlic on an empty stomach is actually really effective in preventing and treating many diseases?
Scientists have found that when you consume garlic on an empty stomach, it will only increase its power, making it an extremely powerful natural antibiotic. It happens because bacteria is exposed and cannot defend itself from succumbing to its power.
Use Garlic Instead of Antibiotics
Garlic is composed of nitrogenous substances, sodium, potassium, selenium, calcium, magnesium, silicon, sulfuric, phosphoric acid, vitamin C, D, B, phytosterols, extractives, and essential oils. Additionally, garlic is rich in phytoncides, such as allicin, which is formed by the mechanical destruction of plants, that is – crushing or grinding cloves of garlic. According to some researchers, allicin has a strong bacteriostatic effect which helps cure infections faster. Garlic can also fight fungal infections, which makes garlic a much more valuable medicine than that of many of today’s antibiotics.
Garlic: Nature’s Original Remedy - Garlic contains more than four hundred different mineral components including many antioxidants which, have a number of positive therapeutic properties.
10 Amazing Health Benefits of Garlic
- Garlic prevents aging and clogging of both major and peripheral arteries.
- The healing properties of garlic help reduce the level of bad cholesterol in the blood.
- It is very important to know that garlic strengthens the immune system, thus increases the body’s ability to withstand the harmful influences of the environment.
- Garlic kills a large number of various bacteria.
- Garlic helps protect against heart disease. Garlic reduces the synthesis of triglycerides in the liver which help prevent the development of atherosclerosis.
- Garlic lowers blood pressure and has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Garlic is a natural antibiotic and is an effective remedy for colds.
- It is recommended to use garlic for disorders of the nervous system.
- Garlic helps kill the cells of multiform glioblastoma’s – a malignant brain tumor.
- Garlic also acts as an anticoagulant, which thins the blood and prevents the formation of dangerous blood clots (helping to reduce the risk of a stroke or heart attack).
Source: Living Traditionally via Truth Seeker Daily
- Garlic Soup Made With 52 Cloves of Garlic Can Defeat Colds, Flu and Even Norovirus
- 5 Food-Medicines That Could Quite Possibly Save Your Life
- A Recipe For Fat Flush Water (It Literally Flushes Fat)
- 11 Ways to Naturally Boost Your Metabolism for Weight Loss
- This Is What Happens When You Drink Water Right After You Get Out Of Bed
- Why Dehydration Is Making You Fat And Sick
- This Is Why You Should Never Throw Away The Used Tea Bags Again
- Here’s How To Cleanse Your Body Of Toxins In 3 Weeks. You Only Need 2 Things!
- 36 Foods That Help Detox and Cleanse Your Entire Body
- 21 Health Tricks To Teach Your Body
- 19 Super Foods That Naturally Cleanse Your Liver
- How to Clean Your Liver with 5 Natural Liver-Cleansing Tips
- How To Clean Your Arteries With One Simple Fruit
- How to Clear a Stuffy Nose in 1 Minute
- After Reading This, You’ll Never Look at a Banana in the Same Way Again
- Black Seed - 'The Remedy For Everything But Death'
- One Injection Reverses Diabetes Symptoms Without Side Effects
- Science Confirms Turmeric As Effective As 14 Drugs
- The Man Who Defied Odds, Turned Down Chemotherapy and Drugs and Outlived All His Doctors
- 15 Plants & Herbs That Can Boost Lung Health, Heal Respiratory Infections & Repair Pulmonary Damage
- How to Heal Cavities Naturally
- Simple Natural Whitening Toothpaste Recipe
- What Does Your Tongue Say About Your State Of Health?
- Did You Know What Your Fingernails Can Say About Your Health?
- How To Fix Common Body Problems By Sleeping In The Right Position
- Napping can Dramatically Increase Learning, Memory, Awareness, and More
- Alternative Sleep Cycles: 7-10 Hours Are Not Needed
- 6 Bad Postures That Are Ruining Your Health & How To Correct Them
- Food Matters. You are What you Eat!
See What Happens When You Eat Garlic On an Empty Stomach Reviewed by Katerina Pap on 5:54 AM Rating: