Since a lot of posts about Robin Williams are being noticed lately, it's getting quite clear that this man connected to a lot of people during his life. It is also this type of situations that put our own mortality in context, when we see someone who seemed so permanent gone in an instant, it could make us realize how fragile life is.
The fact that he committed suicide, if he truly did so, shows that noone can really know the struggle that other people are going through, even if they seem to be happy. This should be a time for us to remember that everyone fights everyday, regardless of how the world may perceive their lives, and we must always keep this in mind during our interactions with others.
You should be more patient and understanding with others, because you could never know what their true problems are. And you should also give the a little bit more love!
Source: True Activist
- MOTIVATION: 15 Best Socrates Picture Quotes
- Socrates: The Test Of Three
- The Four Types Of Friends According To The Buddha
- 25 Life Changing Lessons to Learn from Buddha
- 25 Life Changing Lessons to Learn from Paulo Coelho
- 25 Life Lessons from Albert Einstein
- Albert Einstein - How I See the World
- Leonardo Da Vinci's Resume Written In The 1480s
- Mark Twain’s Top 9 Tips For Living A Kick-Ass Life
- The Wisdom of Bruce Lee: 25 Quotes on Mastery, Martial Arts & Consciousness
- 12 Dozen Places To Educate Yourself Online For Free
- List of 40 FREE Educational Websites
- Free books: 100 legal sites to download literature
- 135 Self-Education Resources For Lifelong Learners
- 300+ Mind Expanding Documentaries
- Top 10 Inspirational Quotes Worthy of Your Refrigerator
- 99 Interesting Quotes That Will Change How You See The World
- 10 Unbelievable Facts You Didn't Know About Nikola Tesla
- It will take just 1 minute to read this and change your thinking.