How To Make Turmeric Pain Relief Tea
There might have been a time when all of us decided to treat our headaches, backaches and other body pains with medications, based on ibuprofen (Motrin, Nurofen, Advil & Nuprin).
Ibuprofen is known to deal with any sort of pain instantly but does not solve the long-term problems inside the body.
By consuming too much of this pills, you could experience certain side-effects like hypertension (high blood pressure), erectile dysfunction, diarrhea/nausea, gastrointestinal bleeding, increased risk of heart attack, potential kidney cancer formation and others.
Fortunately, Mother Nature was graceful enough to provide us with a remedy for it all- turmeric.
While ibuprofen and similar NSAIDs inhibit the Cyclooxygenase 2 or COX – 2 enzyme, and may cause further inflammation, turmeric acts very mildly yet it brings results.
Turmeric is packed with a very powerful compound, known as curcumin, which acts like a true miracle for your health. Turmeric tea falls into the healthiest, most ancient and most effective natural remedies for getting rid of pain and inflammation.
Turmeric tea is not recommended if you are breast feeding or pregnant.
What turmeric does best is, it heals the aching joints and muscles and relaxes the body at the same time. Today’s recipe focuses on how to prepare your own turmeric tea at home. You can add other ingredients, such as ginger, to boost the effects.
Turmeric Tea Recipe
- 4 cups water
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh turmeric root, or 1 heaped teaspoon ground turmeric
- Fresh lemon/honey to taste
Boil some water on the stove and once it starts bubbling throw in the turmeric. If you are using fresh grated turmeric, boil for 15 – 20 minutes. Strain tea properly, then add the lemon and spice it up with honey to your taste. Enjoy!
Source: Just Amazing Recipes via Healthy Food House
- Science Confirms Turmeric As Effective As 14 Drugs
- How To Make Lavender Lemonade To Get Rid Of Headaches & Anxiety
- How To Stop A Migraine Instantly
- Missing This Vitamin In Your Diet Can Increase Your Risk of Frequent Migraines By 300%
- 16 Of Nature’s Best Natural Pain Killers
- 10-Day Sugar Detox Diet (Removes Fat, Headaches, Pain & More)
- The Dangers of Painkillers (Infographic)
- Why Dehydration Is Making You Fat And Sick
- Black Seed - 'The Remedy For Everything But Death'
- Garlic Soup Made With 52 Cloves of Garlic Can Defeat Colds, Flu and Even Norovirus
- 5 Food-Medicines That Could Quite Possibly Save Your Life
- 45 Uses For Lemons That Will Blow Your Socks Off
- How To Clean Your Arteries With One Simple Fruit
- How to Clean Your Liver with 5 Natural Liver-Cleansing Tips
- Food Matters. You are What you Eat!
How To Make Turmeric Pain Relief Tea Reviewed by Κατερίνα Παπακυριακοπούλου on 5:32 PM Rating: