An investigation into the industrial chicken hatcheries…
Animal Equality investigators have infiltrated hatcheries to show you a reality that the chicken industry does not want you to see…
Hatcheries are places where the chickens we eat are borne by the thousands.
“They are in the hands of the cruel meat industry. These fragile creatures spend their first day of life in an industrial incubators. They are treated as mirror machines, processed as if they were parts in an assembly. There is not the slightest sign of compassion for them, only disregards towards their life. Instead of spending their first day in the warmth of their mother, these little chicks spend the first day in a nightmare…”
Part of this footage that was secretly filmed by the Association for the Protection of Animals, Animal Equality, and so far has been viewed about 30 million times. Apparently it comes to an American factory, or similar practices in the UK.
Source: Simple Capacity
- This Film Should Be Seen By The Entire World!
- What if Animals Treated Us How We Treat Them?
- 30 Hilarious Comic Strips What Animals Would Say If They Could Talk (by Jimmy Craig)
- 50 Shocking Illustrations Reveal How Animals Feel By Switching Them With Humans
- Disturbing Aerial Photos Show What Killing Billions Of Animals For Meat Is Doing To The Environment
- 11 Thought Provoking Images Show What Humans Are Really Doing To The Planet
- You Will Want To Recycle Everything After Seeing These Photos!
- 20 Shocking Pictures Illustrate The Sad Reality Of Everyday Life
- These 29 Clever Drawings Will Make You Question Everything Wrong With The World